Momma Nathalie

"Wake up...Mom.." Adrien slightly tapped her shoulder.

"w-w-what is it Adrien...?" Nathalie woke up slowly to see Adrien still right beside her.

"Its snowing, I thought you might wanna go outside and play with me?"

"Of course Adrien, but you'll have to ask your father ok?"

"Dad.." He crawled over Nathalie carefully, and started pestering his father.

"Urghh...what is it Adrien?" A tired Gabriel rolled over closer to Nathalie making her blush.

"Can I go out in the snow?"

"Ask Nath..." He wrapped his one arm around her bringing her closer.

"Mom, can I go in the snow?"

"Yes, but wear your coat, mittens,hat, and whatever else you can find..."

"I see Dad has a new teddy bear," Adrien thought as he ran to get ready.

(Adrien was referring to Nathalie)

"I should probably get ready as well-" Nathalie felt his grip on her get bit tighter

She turned around to face him, with blush on her face.

"I have some clothes for you to wear. You just have to stay here." He left to go get them for her.

She looked up at the high ceiling and the chandelier strung above his bed, the beautiful drapes that hung.

"I'm back Nath." He handed her the clothes.

"Aw.. you didn't have to do this all for me.." She started scanning over the clothes.

"Of course I did Nathalie," he hugged Nathalie. "You bring so much life into this family, Its only common sense that I do something for you."

Those words brought tears to her eyes, that she had actually been worth something to this family.

"Nathalie? D-d-did I say something wrong?" He started getting worried.

"N-n-no.. you said just the right things.." She started crying into his chest.

Gabriel started slowly rubbing her back as she cried her heart out.

~𝟮𝟬 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿~

"I-i should probably try these on.." She kissed his neck before she went to put on the clothes.

~𝗔 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿~

Nathalie came out wearing a charcoal colored coat, with a red scarf the color of her hair.

"Nathalie you look beautifu-"

"Come on!! Im waiting for youuu," Adrien bursted in full of excitement as he almost practically dragged Nathalie outside.

"What first ?" Adrien looked around at the blank canvas of snow.

"Oo!! An igloo!" Adrien ran to a bigger area.

"I'm not sure that will work Adrien but what ever you say," She followed him.

He started forming snow blocks with water, it might not be the holiday inn... But it was a nice selection of snow walls, they couldn't seem to get the whole roof idea to work.

"Come on Nathalie!" Adrien was in the snow wall fort.

She walked inside small fort they had built.

"It amazing! Thanks Mom!!" He hugged her tightly.

"No problem Adrien.." She hugged and smoothed his golden blonde hair.

"Let go inside before Dad gets to angry about us being in the snow." Adrien laughed as he walked out of the snow fort.

"I"ll make hot chocolate," Nathalie smiled as she headed into the kitchen.

"Ok!" Adrien flopped on to the couch next to Gabriel.

~𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗸𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗻~

To be honest she barely knew what she was doing, she was trained to make coffee, tea, and anything with 𝘤𝘢𝘧𝘧𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘦 in it.

Im not making it by scratch so.. Store bought it is, Nathalie went around trying to make hot chocolate.

In the end it looked pretty good hopefully it tasted good as well.

~𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲𝗱 𝘂𝘄𝘂~