The Fashion Week of Hell pt 4

The 4th day of fashion week.. 

No caffeine ... other than a bit of tea in the morning.

Nathalie was absolutely raging she lived and breathed coffee, and it was stripped away from her.

Both Gabriel and Adrien knew if she needed something go get it no questions asked.

For once they were both were serving her needs, instead of the opposite.

She enjoyed it, she enjoyed it a lot.

Though she didn't ask much of Adrien, unless she actually really needed it.

She loved asking Gabriel for stuff and some how he always obliged.

.

.

.

"Gabe could you get my glasses? Duusu stole them for that game she plays." Nathalie sat on the sofa of the private room she arranged for fashion week. 

"Why didn't you take them when she was in here?"

She had an unamused look plastered on her face, "I'm as blind as a bat, and you expect me to grab them back from a fast blue flying creature?"

"Well I forgot about your blindness, I'm sorry. But where did Duusu go she's not in the room...."

"Duusu said she was getting some food." Nathalie squinted at her tablet holding it close to her face.

"After yesterday?! She could be seen again!" Gabriel rushed out of the room.

"I swear I tell him to get my glasses and he just up and leaves." Nathalie tried calling Penny struggling and fumbling with her complicated password.

"Finally.." She mumbled when the dialing tone definitely rang.

"Hey!! Whats up girl?" Pennys delightful voice came through.

"I cant find my glasses.. Could you help me find my spare pair?? Please?" Nathalies voice sounded of desperation.

"I'll be right over, your in room 154 right?"

"Yes, I told you a million times."

"Well I didn't expect you to get such a fancy room."

"Gabriel had requested of it, I did as asked of me any problem?"

"No no.. I'll be right there just sit tight."

"Haha.. you know I'm not going any where because Im practically blind."

"Of course! See ya there." Penny was holding off laughing before she could hand up the phone.

"Ok... I guess I better be going to help her.." Penny thought as she turned on her heel.

"Hmm... ok room 5..6..9.. and oh my god.... are those éclairs..??" She turned her head looking at the table of puff pastries, provide by the Dupain Cheng family.

"No.. I shouldn't .. I couldn't.. Oh what would it hurt if I eat one then help her." Penny strolled over to the large table glancing over at them.  So many delectables macaroons, croissants, madeleine's, opera cake, and that oh so sweet éclair she craved. 

Penny took a large helping of puff pastries, she then sat down eating ever single one of them.

20-30 minutes later

"Mmm!~ Thats was so good!" She thought getting up and recycling the paper doilies, "Now time to help Nathalie." 

She wandered the hallways counting the door numbers, about 10 minutes later she finally reached it.

"I'm coming in ok Nathalie?" Penny walked in as Nathalie said come in.

"I have things I need to write and you delay me almost an hour?" She whined.

"Well Im here now to help where have you searched?"

"Everywhere but its hard when your practically blind."

Penny looked around for what seemed like two seconds, only to find them on the coffee table.

"Geez you really are blind they were right here."

"Can you give them to me please..?" Nathalie asked with desperation.

"Only if you catch-" Pennys game of tag was cut short by Nathalie just swiping them from her.

"I guess I won." Nathalie smiled.

"I guess you did." She sat down next to her over looking what she was doing on her tablet."

"Watcha doin?"

"Grammar Penny."

"Darn you must already be a mom."

"Well this large bump would agree with that." Her fingers glided quickly over the keyboard as she tried making up for lost time.

"When are you gonna get that ring you think? I mean it has to be soon the baby is on the way." Penny tried making conversation.

"W-well I... Haven't really thought about it.." Nathalie got really blushed and embarrassed.

Penny got on one knee mimicking Gabriel, "My darling!! Won't you be mine forever!!" She acted way to over dramatic.

 Nathalie looked away extremely red trying to try to get back to working.

"The way your face looks tells me you have thought about it!!"

"H-how.."

"You've lost your touch your becoming emotional Nathalie."

"Hmph.."

"If you do I better be your maid of honor!~"

"Of course you will be, I already told you that a couple days ago." She smiled.

"Your the best!" Penny suddenly hugged her leaving her speechless.

"Thanks Pen you are to.." She wrapped her arms around her.

 To be continued~ UwU