Hot Chocolate part 2

~𝗔𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝟮,𝟬𝟬𝟬 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱𝘀! >𝘄<~

Nathalie was dragged into the living room, she couldn't even explain how much she was dreading this.

"A-aADrien! A-are you sure about this!?" She was extremely flustered.

"Yes Mom I can hear you talking most of the time in my room."

"H-how... that was at midnight!?" She looked astounded and even more embarrassed.

Adrien forcefully but gently sat her down next to Gabriel. "So Its been to my attention for quite a while~ that you would be a great couple~."

Nathalie hid her face in her hands, she couldn't believe this kid.

"Adrien this is something for us to discuss not you." His voice was absolutely terrifying, how was Adrien persevering through it? 

"Im still doing this. I have a presentation for you guys , I want a hamster and a little sister." He handed his phone to Gabriel and Nathalie, it had a 5 hour long presentation of how they were a good couple, and how he wanted a hamster and~ a little sister.

 Lets just say he has a lot of unfinished Chinese homework.

This would be a great time to pass out Nathalie please please please!! Peacock miraculous please!!!! 

Nothing

The one moment she does want to pass out nothing happens. 

"I shall be awaiting your answer when your done ok?" Adrien ran up stairs leaving two very embarrassed adults.

"U-uh...do you think he'll stop if I give him the hamster?" She looked over at Gabriel.

"Nathalie you know him better than anybody, Im sure you know he's very determined."

"We might as well watch some of the presentation.." Nathalie clicked the play button.

A slideshow started of every moment Adrien has seem of them. From the one clip second of Nathalie looking up at him and smiling, or Gabriel carrying Nathalie bridal style. 

As you guys can see~ these are all signs of caring about the other person.

As we know and I have learned from our family tree, the Agreste family is very naive to feelings.

So this part is for you dad, if you are taking care of somebody, making them clothes or anything really cutesy? You have feelings. 

I mean I tried telling you when Felix came over but it probably wasn't the right day.

Now Nathalie, you are amazing you've always been there for me I know your deserve way better than just my dad, but I've heard you in your room at night and you obviously really really really like him. Also who is that really high pitched voice in your room ay night?

Adrien kept rambling on then it got to the little sister debate along with the hamster.

Now I REALLY want a little sister and a hamster. I realized how much I wanted a little sister when Nathalie was kid.

Also if we do get a hamster I really want a winter white hamster. I've done a lot of research they seem to be the nicest kind.

(A miniature set of pictures of hamsters played on the screen)

Now I really want to name the hamster Pringle, or Soup, maybe even Tortilla. WAIT! Tortilla Soup Bowl, will be his full name.

Lastly I put some things in your room for tonight, I put many things in there remember I want that little sister~ *insert Lenny face*

"S-s-s-o... When do you want to go to Petco?" Nathalie tried getting his mind off the obvious subject.

"Um... Gabriel.." He just kept looking at her, if this is how he was with Emilie how did he ever get married...

He leaned in sending Nathalie into an internal panic. 

"Please don't hate me for doing this.." He kissed her softly on the lips.

"I should be saying that to you.." Nathalie kissed him back passionately running her fingers through his hair.

In that living room their first kisses took place, Adrien's plan was coming into play! 

𝗡𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 ~ 𝗣𝗲𝘁𝗰𝗼