Hot Chocolate

"I hope it tastes good," Nathalie came out with some hot chocolate, and coffee for her and Gabriel.

 Adrien's face lit up with excitement, he could barely remember the last time he had some, "Thank you!!"

"Here Gabriel, just the way you like it." She blushed as she handed it to him.

Adrien looked over at them, *insert Lenny face*

"Um.." Nathalie sat down somewhat embarrassed at Adrien's looks at them.

"Gabenath.. yes..." Adrien whispered.

"I'll be right back!" He ran up stairs. Adrien had asked Marinette to make him a couple of Gabenath ship merchandise I guess you could say.

He came back wearing many items that said Gabenath.

"W-what are you wearing Adrien?" Nathalie face blushed.

"Gabenath clothes," Adrien twirled around showcasing Marinettes designs. 

"Adrien what is Gabenath?" Gabriel looked at him with a puzzled look on his face.

"Your ship~ name~" He looked at Nathalie.

Nathalie knew exactly what he meant, Adrien always asked her to watch anime with him. So she picked up a few things along the way.

"Nath whats wrong?" Gabriel noticed the new tomato version of Nathalie beside him.

". . ." Nathalie just kept internally freaking out how much did this child know?

"Adrien what is a ship name? We are not some dam titanic!" 

"Dad you really don't know what a ship is do you?" Adrien looked disappointed.

"A ship is what floats in the water Adrien. Do I need to put you in homeschool again?"

Nathalie quirked her eyebrow at him. She despised the thought of him being taken away from his friends.

"O-ok no homeschool. Just explain this ship thing to me." 

"Well Dad, a ship is.." He started looking on his phone for the exact definition while Nathalie slowly fell down a hole of embarrassment.

"Ah, here it is. To endorse a romantic relationship, or here an example I see a ship developing between Hermione and Ron." He looked at Gabriel and Nathalie.

". . . I have a feeling I would've been better without that information." Gabriel's face looked as red as candy cane." 

Nathalie sipped her coffee trying to forget everything that just happened.

"Aww Nath don't be so bashful you're never this shy when you think your 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦," Adrien looked her straight in the eye.

"Oh um.. I'll be right there, um somebody's c-calling me I'll be right back.." She retreated to the kitchen.

Adrien's face never looked so proud, he was beaming with excitement. He always wanted a mom and oh ho ho he was gonna get that little sister to.

"Mom! Come on!! No fake phone calls please?" Adrien shouted as he ran after the run away Nathalie.

"The painting!" Nathalie thought. 

Dammit she forgot the stupid combination!! Why the heck would Gabriel change it!! Now she was trapped Adrien had found her.

"Come on Mom please?? I really~ want a little sister!" Adrien pleaded.

"Little Sister!? Adrien your getting way over any of my expectations!" 

"What about a hamster first... Then a little sister." 

"I can give you a hamster... not sure about the little sister." Nathalie's face blushed extremely red not just because of the extreme romantic expectations, but because she just got chased all around the mansion.

"Also can I keep the clothes because I have feeling they are going to go 𝘮𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨  the next time the laundry is done."

"Yes, only because they were made by your friend." 

"Come on were going to have a talk with Dad about everything~"

"W-what?!" Nathalie was dragged into living room.

To be continued UwU