Lost in Paris

Because of Adrien's bribe idea for the Petco employees some places weren't really keen on the idea... So he had to bring them to a section of Paris they barely even knew existed..

Nathalie really seemed to be struggling badly she was furiously typing to no avail, and was getting more desperate by the second.  

"Nathalie..?" The two Agrestes looked at her with a concerned face.

No response she was completely in her own world.....

"Nath?" Gabriel gently shook her.

At this point they were both getting really worried. She was always distant but never this distant.

Gabriel started looking at what she was doing on the tablet from behind her so did Adrien.

"Dad I know whats happening she has no cell service," Adrien pointed out the low wifi signal in the upper corner.

The younger Agreste took her tablet snapping her out of her trance.

"W-w-what.." Nathalie looked at the tablet she didn't now have in her hands.

"You can have the day off Nathalie your accompanying us as friend today." 

"Fine, I'm just trying to access a map on my tablet here because I have no idea where the hell we are." She still looked extremely distressed.

"Oh.. actually your right...Well we can go to that small section of shops across the street." Gabriel reassured her trying to bring her back to reality.

"O-ok.." They started walking down the street.

They really did look like a family with Adrien in the middle and them all holding hands, and even better they were in such a remote area there was no paparazzi. 

---------------------------------------------------

Nathalie dreaded going into any of the shops surrounding the flower store, she was seriously allergic to flowers. It also meant she was going to be sneezing for the rest of the day...

Which she absolutely hated.. along with her allergy medicine would probably do nothing, and knowing herself she probably didn't even have it... Or it was expired.. 

At least Adrien was happy about it.. Nathalie looked down at the golden blonde. 

"Mom can we go in there? I wanted to get something for my friend Marinette." Adrien pointed right towards the flower shop.

Nathalie winced, "Um..okay."

So many things started going through her head, does her innocent sunshine child have a girlfriend...? After all these years has he grown out of naiveness? I mean Gabriel hasn't yet but miracles can happen..

They walked up to the doors, "I um think I'll stay outside Adrien."

"But Nathalie your the only girl expert I need help.." The sunshine child pleaded with her.

"Ok then.." She reluctantly walked inside.

She almost immediately sneezed, ugh everything is going to just get worse from here...

"Mom what about roses? Or are those to relationshippy.." Adrien started looking through tons of flowers.

"These sunflowers with the white roses look nice Adrien." This arrangement really reminded her of Adrien, with the white roses symbolism meaning innocence and sunflowers were his golden blonde hair.

"They look cool! But if I gave them to a girl would it say maybe we could go out on a few dates see how it goes..?" He whispered the last part just to Nathalie.

Her face looked quite shocked, "Adrien you know I love you with all my heart but can I at least meet the girl?" 

"You've met her already she's the girl who won the fashion contest." 

Alrighty girl who won the fashion contest.. Oh Marinette.. not that bad.. 

"Just don't tell your father," she continued helping him find more flowers despite her allergies were getting worse.

"What about these?" Adrien displayed a bunch of beautiful orchids they reminded him of Marinette's flower t-shirt she wore to school every single day. (but because this is a cartoon thats not out of the ordinary.)

"Those look wonderful Adrien." She followed the excited young boy to the cash register.

While Nathalie was busy with Adrien, Gabriel had snuck away to order a bouquet of roses for Nathalie.

"Alrighty seems like we have everything tucked away here Mr. Agreste," the florist winked at him as Nathalie and Adrien were coming up behind him.

---------------------------------------------------

Once they finally got to the car it was just the task of finding the way home.

Nathalie sneezed again at this point she was exhausted.. Having allergies were probably the worst thing she could imagine.

The older Agreste put his hand around her waist making her blush, "Are you alright Nathalie? You look really tired.." His voice was laced with concern for her.

"I'm s-sorry sir. My allergies have just been horrible.." She leaned her head on his shoulder.

"Just get some rest my Nathalie.." He held her close to him.

Adrien look through the slit between the car seat and the door and snapped a picture of them.

"Everything is working just fine~" Adrien thought to himself.

---------------------------------------------------

About an 1 hour later of driving it was getting late, and Nathalie and Gabriel were considering having to find a hotel..

To be continued UwU