Joining the Hunt

Hawkmoth set out through the window, to help look for Ladybug's Lucky Charm. Once he got to his destination to help he had quite a few problems...

"What are you doing here?!" Chat Noir and Ladybug yelled in unison.

"I'm here to help," he looked at the two of them coldly.

They started laughing as if he said dogs could talk.

"Why.... would......you....help?" They barely said through the laughing.

"It affected someone..dear to me." He started helping out the other Parisians.

Ladybug and Chat Noir looked dumb founded, was he actually serious?

"So your girlfriend~ Mayura~ is affected?" Chat Noir teased.

". . ." Hawkmoth didn't respond but his face was bright red under that mask.

The item they were looking for was a lollipop, it would of been ten times easier if it hadn't been for the large advertisement of Ladybug and Chat Noir candies. They look almost Identical a red wrapper with black spots and there were thousands of them.

"So Ladybug.... Should we take his miraculous when he's not paying attention?" Chat Noir whispered to Ladybug.

"No!" Ladybug reprimanded him.

"b-b-but why..?"

"He's helping us find the Lucky Charm! Maybe he's becoming a better person!"

Chat Noir whined to himself, he didn't trust him at all.

"My lady, I'm feline pretty skeptical about him helping us."

"Chat stop that, he's helping. Don't judge this so quickly.

"hmph.." Chat Noir hated the fact they were working with the enemy, for crying out loud the enemy!!!

Hawkmoth continued looking for the lost item, every where he moved heavy stares were on him.

Ladybug walked up behind Hawkmoth, "I just wanted to say thank you Hawkmoth." She held out her hand.

"Um...ok," he shook her hand and got back to looking for the Lucky Charm.

It was almost 8 pm when they finally gave up and went back to their homes.

Chat Noir and Ladybug went to the Eiffel Tower instead to talk about what happened that day.

"Ladybug... I don't trust him what if he stole the lucky charm." Chat Noir held Ladybugs hand as he talked.

"Chat Noir maybe he could be a better person, we really don't even know the reason he wants are miraculous. We can't be so quick to judge we're the heroes." Ladybug looked at Chat Noir with hope in her eyes, she had always wanted Hawkmoth to change for good.

"I guess your right..." He sighed right after showing he wasn't keen on the idea.

"Thanks Chat Noir.." She leaned her head on his shoulder.

Hand in hand as the sun went down they were together. 💕💗💕💗

Sorry that it was a bit short but I hope you enjoyed it owo