Petco

Gabriel and Nathalie walked upstairs together as they went to Adrien's room.

"Adrien,"she lightly knocked on the door before walking in.

"Oh I see you have come," he turned around to face them in his rotating chair.

"Gabriel you're telling him," Nathalie tapped his shoulder.

"Adrien we are still discussing everything.. We can however get you a ....hamster.." Gabriel absolutely despised pets, even though he has a swarm of butterflies in his basement.

He ran up and hugged them both his life long dream of hamster! He wanted a girlfreind named Ladybug.. first but... STILL AMAZING I'M GETTING A HAMSTER!!!

"Come on lets go!!!!" Adrien pulled them out of the room.

"Can I at least get my coat first?" Nathalie was still being dragged behind Adrien, he was surprisingly strong. (From the Writer: probably from being Chat Noir :V)

"Ok I'll get your coat." Adrien ran back up the stairs at the speed of light.

"I got the one Dad made you!~" He gave it to Nathalie.

"Oh thank you Adrien," Gabriel and I sat in the backseat of the car, because the Gorilla was driving and Adrien called shotgun.

"Darn it's so hot in here.." Adrien turned the air conditioner on high.

Nathalie started shivering she was already one of those people who was always cold, it was snowing outside, and the air conditioner was on she was absolutely freezing.

Gabriel pulled her closer to him, "You cold Nath?" he rubbed her shoulder in attempted of getting her warmer.

"y--yes..." Her teeth were slightly chattering.

Adrien secretively snapped a photo, how was he not cold you ask? He ate one of Plagg's power up cheeses. It smelled absolutely revolting but it works.

"Adrien can you-" Gabriels sentence was cut off by Nathalie nudging him.

"I-if- h-h-es hot..he can k-ke-ep it on..." She whispered.

"Oh..ok.." He continued trying to warm her up.

Adrien had his hands pressed up against the glass of the window. The ever exciting trip to the pet store!

"Were here!!!!!" Adrien shouted as he started taking off his seat belt before they even parked.

Nathalie stepped out of the car, "Adrien you have to wear you jacket it is snowing outside."

"You know sometimes you really sound like a mom already Nath," he put on his furry parka.

She blushed a bit at the mom remark. Gabriel wrapped his arm around her waist as they walked through the parking lot.

"Hello and welcome Mr. and Mrs. Agreste," lets just say Adrien payed off a few employees.

"Um.. I-i..-" Nathalie stuttered.

"Do you have any hamsters?" Gabriel asked while holding back the over excited Adrien.

"Yes, yes we do follow me." The lady lead them to the back of the store.

Adrien was absolutely beaming with excitement.

"So we have a large array of hamsters, winter whites, Chinese, golden, and robo dwarf hamsters."

"Can I see that little orange and white one?" Adrien tapped on the glass.

"Of course darling," she took the hamster out of the cage.

"It's amazing!" Adrien cradled the little ball of fur.

Nathalie stepped behind Gabriel, she wasn't very fond of mice or hamsters. 

"Whats wrong Nathalie?" He looked at her with compassionate eyes.

"It's a mouse, I'd rather have a stray cat." Nathalie was practically hiding behind him.

"Aw..Nath.. Its just a hamster, It can't hurt you." Gabriel kissed her softly on her cheek.

"Mm.." She continued signing paperwork for the hamster.

"I have so many names for you!"  Adrien kept pestering the small hamster.

"Pringle..Tortilla, Soup, Bowls, Tortilla Soup Bowl, or Dorito, hmm a very tough decision..."

Adrien kept rambling on about it, they even got a hamster ball.

To be continued ~ UwU