chapter 1

Author's note: if you see anything wrong then please write it. Hope you find this amusing and thank you. 

1957

Paul's pov:

I was awakened by the cold atmosphere in the room. In the middle night my cover had fallen of. My legs were cold. Really cold. I think that's why I was awoken. I don't know what time it was, but I hoped it wasn't much.

Today was my first day at the new school. Since my mum's death my father have been trying to find a new house. That only took like a year. But to be honest I liked this house more than our old house. Mostly because of the memories in the old house. I hated to be reminded of her. I just wanted to forget everything about her. Or did I? no I didn't. I loved her and she loved me, and I will always remember her and that's how it should be.

I just upset myself so easily. But as mom said: if there happens something bad then there will happen something good later. I hoped it's true. I really needed it today. I didn't want to be one of those students who's only friend is the teacher. I just needed to think happy thoughts all day.

I could hear my dad's footsteps on the stairs. I could always recognise his steps. I could hear him walk over to Mikes room. Then I heard his voice through the door

"Mike it's time to wake up"

Then his steps got louder, and my door opened.

"It's time to wake up"

My clothes lay on my chair. It was a classic English school uniform. quite boring but what could I do. then I took it on and went downstairs to eat breakfast.

"what's for brekkie?" I asked.

"what you can find in the cabins" my father responded.

Again. What did I even expect I could have guessed it. But it didn't matter. Only good thoughts. Then I took some oatmeal. The school was about ten minutes away, so I had ten minutes to get ready. I hadn't anything else to do so I used ten minutes on my hair. You need to give others a good first impression. Then took my new leather jacket and ran out the door.

John's pov:

"it's time to wake up John!"

Mimi yelled. I didn't want to wake up. I didn't want to do anything especially school. I hated school. It was the worst. I couldn't even get myself to move.

"you have ten minutes!"

Shit ten minutes. Orrrh what does it matter? Why do I even need to go to school? I didn't learn anything. Did anybody learn anything?

"john!"

I rolled my eyes and took my clothes on that layed on the floor and went downstairs.

"breakfast on the table."

"thank you"

After breakfast I ran to school. I didn't bother to set my hair. Why should I? who did I want to impress?

Paul's pov:

I was a few meters from the school. It was terrifying. There was so many people. Hopefully one of them would want to be my friend. Who am I kidding? Why would they want to be friends with me? Think positive! Just think positive.

I started walking up to the school. I had the feeling someone was looking at me. Maybe it was just my thoughts. Or was it?

Then I went in. the bell hadn't rang yet so there were students everywhere. Nobody noticed me. They were just minding their own business. I was quite thankful for that.

I looked around. The walls were covered with lockers. I looked down the hallway, there was a locker with a note. My name was written on it. I guessed it was mine. I walked over to it and opened it.

John's pov:

When I finally came to the school, I saw a boy. I hadn't seen him before. He had black hair, styled like Elvis's.

He looked terrified. I walked closer to him, but he didn't notice. He must have been deep down his thoughts. I suddenly wished I had done something with my hair. As I walked closer, he began to walk again. I would have followed him but then

"hey John!" it was Stuart.

I turned and saw him run forwards me.

"don't just stand there and look we have math in 5 minutes." he said.

Then we walked into the school together. When we walked down the hallway, I saw him again. he stood in front of my locker! Bastard! Was he trying to rob me?

"just go to class Stu I'll come."

"okay?" he said confused.

I ran over to my locker. then I realized it was the locker besides my own locker. ups. What to do now? I just opened my own locker like I needed something.

Paul pov:

As I stood and lay my things into the locker there was a much older student running over to me. I just pretended I didn't notice him. Then he slowed down and opened the locker besides me. He had brown hair that wasn't styled. He must have been at least 2 years older than me.

I looked on my schedule my first lessen was in 5 minutes.

"shit"

I needed to run then, but I didn't know where it was. Did I really need to ask someone? I looked around but all the students were gone except for one. It was the much older student besides me. He was now looking at me. It took all my courage to ask him

"d-do you know where history class is?"

"pardon?"

"do you know where history class is?"

"yeah it's down the hallway and then you turn to the left. Then there are 3 doors it's the middle one"

"tha-thang you"

then I ran down the hallway and into the class and sat down.

John's pov:

I took some books from my locker and just pretended I did something. I don't know why but I didn't want to go. I just wanted to be in the same room as him all day.

"shit"

I looked at him. He then turned around and looked around him. What was he looking after? Then he turned to me. My body became stiff.

"do you know where history class is?"

shit. He was talking to me. I suddenly got really nerves. I don't know why I didn't normally get nerves around new people. But this kid was something special. Now he was looking inquiring at me.

"pardon" I said.

"do you know where history class is?"

"yeah it's down the hallway and then you turn to the left. Then there are 3 doors it's the middle one"

"tha-thank you"

Oh, good he was nervous too. Then he ran down the hallway. I just stared at him. I took my thins and went to class.