chapter 34

John's pov:

We arrived at my place, I opened the door and let Paul enter before me. I yelled, "Mimi Paul's staying for the night!"

I then grabbed Paul's arm and dragged him up the stairs. I opened the door into my room for Paul to enter.

"the princess first" I said with a grin.

He gave me a vague push and walked in. I laughed and closed the door behind us. Paul walked close to me and gave me a sincerely kiss on the lips. He pulled away after some time and looked deep into my eyes, "thank you... thank you so much this is the nicest thing any one has over done to me"

I smiled and said, "so you had fun"

He laughed and grabbed a pillow from my bed before I could do anything the pillow hit my chin. I laughing I grabbed Paul's waist and dragged him down on my bed. He tried to get loose but with no luck. I started to tickle him, and he burst out in laughter. To here him laugh was like music in my ears.

"st..hahahaha stohHAH STOP!"

"what did you say?" I asked.

"sto hahha stOP"

"only with payment" I said with a grin.

"anything hahaha just make this haha stop"

I stopped and said, "now give me a kiss"

"is that the payment?" he asked.

"well... yes"

He leaned closer to my a gave me a kiss. I kissed back and the kiss started to get heated. He leaned back on the bed and pulled me down with him. I carefully dared my tongue into his mouth, and he greeted it with open hands. After some time, I pulled away and looked at him. He smiled and gave me a peck on the lips. I smiled and lay down beside him. He lifted his head and I put my arm under it. After a couple of minuets silence Paul said, "come on let's get go to bed"

I sighted and closed my eyes. Paul sat up and crawled out of the bed. I already missed his warmth presence beside me, so I sat up in my bed. Paul reached his hand out to me and I grabbed it with my slack hand. He started to slightly pull my hand but soon realized I was not going that easy. He grabbed my hand with both his hands and pulled as hard as he could. I gave up and let him "win" by standing up. We both headed for the bathroom and brushed teethes. After we were done, we when back to my room and put our pajamas on.

We both lay in a spoon in my bed with me being the outer spoon. My face lay in the crook his neck and I could smell the wonderful scent of Paul, my Paul.

Paul's pov:

I was awoken by a sunbeam that peaked through John's curtain. I looked at John, he was still fast asleep. This was perfect and I never wanted it to stop, I just wanted to lay here in peace with John. I could feel John's breath on my cheek and neck, and it was soothing.

After some time, I head footsteps walk up the stairs. Shit Mimi, I had forgotten everything about Mimi. I quickly wiggled myself loose from John and pretended to sleep. John turned around with his back facing me, but unlike me he was still sleeping.

There were two knocks on the door and then Mimi said through the door, "breakfast ready"

That seemed to wake John and he quickly turned to look at me. I smiled and said, "you're awake"

He smiled, "good morning" and gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"there's breakfast downstairs" I said.

"let's let her wait" he said and put his hands on my lower back.

This time I leaned in and kissed him on the mouth. We lay like this for quite some time till I remembered what my dad had said, "just be home tomorrow at 10"

I panicked a bit and asked John, "what tie is it?"

He looked at his wristwatch and said, "about 9, why?"

I breathed a sigh of relief and said, "my dad wants me to be home at 10"

"Well then I guess we have to go down and get breakfast" John said and sat up.

I nodded and we both headed downstairs in our pajamas. When we walked into the kitchen there was food on the table and a note. John picked up the note and read it. I looked questioning at him he looked at me and said, "it's from Mimi"

"what does it say?"

"she went out in town to get some stuff" he said and sat down.

After we were done eating, I looked at a clock pleased on the wall. It was nearly 10, I stood up and said, "I have to go I'm sorry"

"you don't have to apologize" John said and walked over to me.

I looked at him and gave him a hug. He hugged back and kissed my head.

"I don't wanner go" I said into his chest.

"then stay"

"I can't"

"why not?"

"then my dad would never let me stay at yours again"

"I suppose, then let me follow you back home"

"if you insist" I said and grabbed his hand.

I then dragged him back to his room to get my things and then quickly out of the door. When we arrived at my front door, I asked John, "what time is it?"

"is that the only thing you can ask?" John asked a laughed.

I chuckled, "it's not my fault I have a strict dad"

"you think your dad are strict?"

"well he's strict in another way than Mimi"

"you're right about that" John agreed.

"well I'll see you on Monday" I said.

"I guess so" John said a bit sad.

"I'll miss you too" I whispered.

He smiled and said, "see you Macca"

"see you Johnny" I said and walked through the door.

Authors note:

Thank you so much for reading I hope you liked this chapter, if you did then please vote.

Stay safe everybody and listen to the government!

Thank you.