chapter 43

John's pov:

It was Friday and I was walking away from Paul's house. I had followed him home from the park and now I was on my way back to the park. I had promised to meet up with Richard and tell him about Paul and George. I really hoped Richard could talk with George and get him to forgive Paul, he hadn't been quite the same since George found out about us. What wouldn't he think if he ever found out we where dating?!

I stopped at the park gate I couldn't see Richard. I decided to walk over to a different bench than usual, because the other one was my and Paul's. I sat down and made sure Richard could see me from the park gate. After a couple of minuets Richard showed up at the Park gate, as he walked over to me, I looked at my wristwatch, 6 pm exact on time.

I nodded at him to agnolish I had seen him and the same did he. He sat down beside me, I looked at him, he smiled.

"I guess you wanner know" I said and leaned back on the bench.

"yeah you bloody made me wait two days" he chuckled.

"well I all started when..."

Paul's pov:

I sat in my room and waited for dinner. I thought about what I should do tomorrow I really wanted to spend the day with John. Maybe John had an idea of what we could do. I stood up and walked out of my room and over to the phone. I made sure my dad couldn't here of see me and then I picked up the receiver. When I finally was through to john's house phone it was Mimi who picked it up.

"hallo Mimi can I please talk with John?" I asked polite.

"ow well he isn't home yet, but should I tell him to call back"

Why wasn't he home, I looked at the clock that hang above the doorway, it read 6.30. I felt the worry grow in my stomach, why wasn't he home yet?

"are you still there?" Mimi asked.

"ow yeah sorry, but please yes tell him"

"okay goodbye"

Before I got a chance to say goodbye she had already hang on. Now where was John? Had something happened to him? was he hurt?

I had to go look for him so I yelled to my dad, "dad I forgot my bag in the park can I go get it quick?"

"okay but make it quick" he yelled back.

I grabbed my jacket and ran out of the door. I decided to look at the park first because I couldn't think of any other place he would be.

I ran all the way to the park and sure enough he was there, the thing was he wasn't alone. The worry quickly turned the jealousy. I quickly hid behind some shrubbery so I could look at them without them noticing.

The boy John was with sat with his back against me and therefore I couldn't see who it was. John wasn't looking at the boy, just talking. Sadly, I couldn't hear what they where talking about.

I stepped a step backwards and unintentionally stepped on a stick. This made both of the boys look in my direction, I quickly threw myself the ground so they couldn't me, but not before I caught a glimpse of the boy John was talking to.

I recognized him immediately, it was Richard.

What was John doing with Richard? Why hadn't he told he was meeting up with him? did John like Richard? I looked back up at them to make sure they didn't look in my direction. I stood up and ran home as fast as I could, when I arrived at my front door, I took a deep breath, I didn't want my dad and brother see me so upset. I had held my tears in because I really shouldn't be upset over this, but I couldn't control how I felt.

I opened the door and immediately I heard my dad yield, "dinner's ready"

I took of my jacket and hang it on the hanger before walking into the kitchen. Mike already sat at the table waiting for the food while my dad held water into all our cups, after he was done, he looked up at me, "did you find it?"

"ow right yeah I found it" I lied and sat down.

John's pov:

I walked through my front door, I had been talking to Richard for about an hour and a half.

"is that you John?" Mimi yelled from the living room.

"yeah" I yelled back while I took of my shoes.

"one of your friends called"

One of my friends called? Who could it be? Paul maybe? I walked over to the doorway that lead into the living room and looked at Mimi, "who was it"

She thought for a moment, "Paul, I think"

I nodded and walked over to the phone that hang out in the hallway.

Paul's pov:

"there's phone for you Paul!" I heard my dad yield from downstairs.

My body tensed up shit I had completely forgot I told Mimi to make John call back. I stood up and walked down the stairs and over to the phone. I took a deep breath before I picked up the phone, "hallo" I said rather irritated.

"ow hallo Paul it's John"

"yeah I figured"

"well, why did you call?" he asked with a chuckle.

"just forget it, it doesn't matter anymore" I said with a sight.

"hey you alright?" John asked now with more concern in his voice.

I hesitated for a moment before saying, "I'm fine John just forget it see you on Monday"

I slammed on the receiver and walked back up to my room.

Authors note:

Again, thank you for reading and sorry for not uploading for quite a while, but you know school is time consuming.

Well if you liked this chapter then please vote and if you feel like it then leave a comment both make me happy.

Stay safe all you people 😊