chapter 15

Paul's pov:

I was walking home from school. The day had been really long. Seeing him glare at me all day with his stinging eyes.

It was so stupid the only reason we had fallen out was because I acted stupid. George was right I never listened to him. I always sat and glared at John. I understand why he's angry with me. I can't believe I began to cry when it was me that was hurting him by not listening.

I came to my front door and walked in. There wasn't anyone home. I knew I had to call George and apologies. I had finally realized it was me who was wrong. I knew my father didn't want me to use the phone because I were expensive, but this was an emergency. I walked up the stairs and into my room. For about two weeks ago George had given me a note with his phone number on. I walked over to my desk and looked in a drawer and there it lay. The note. The exact same place as I left it. I took it and walked downstairs. As I grabbed the phone, I started to get nerves. What if he wouldn't forgive me? what if he never wanted to be friends with me again? What if- no just call him. I dialed the number on the phone and held the receiver up to my ear.

"hallo who do you want to call?" I heard a lady say. It was a phone lady.

"family Harrison" I said.

There was silent for some time but then I heard a voice.

"hallo it's Harry" I heard a man voice say.

"ha-hallo can I talk to George?" I asked.

"yes of course just hang on"

I waited for some time but eventually I heard a voice say "it's George"

"hallo George" I said.

"ohh it's you" he said disgusted.

"please just listen" I said pleading.

"oorrr like you did?"

"I'm sorry, really sorry"

"ooww really?" he said mockingly.

I never realized how mean he could be. Why wouldn't he listen?

"okay George can we meet in the park in about 10 minutes?" I said more pleading than ever.

"okay..."

"thank you and bye" I said.

"goodbye"

I hang up the phone and walked op to my room. George was really pissed. I really most have hurt his feelings. I grabbed my jacket and walked downstairs again. I wrote a note to my father that said: I'm out on walk and lay it on the kitchen counter. I then took on my shoes and walked out the door. I didn't want to be late.

When I came to the park, I sat on the same bench me and John had sat on that evening. It seemed to bee so long ago though It were only last Friday.

Not long after I had sat down, I saw George in the distance. He also noticed me and started to walk faster. he came over to me and sat down beside me.

"so... what do you want?" George asked.

"I just... I'm really sorry" I said.

George sighted and said, "I know"

"it's all my fault I was me that didn't listen I didn't appreciate you I took you for granted"

"to be honest these two days has been lonely. I had forgotten how it was to be alone all the time" George said.

I smiled. He had also misted me.

John's pov:

I sat in my classroom. There was only one period left till I could get home. The period passed by slowly and I was worried about Paul. I really didn't want him to feel lonely. It was all George's fault. Why did he have to be so mean? How could George get himself to hurt someone like Paul? what had he even said to Paul? Paul didn't want to tell me, but George got Paul to cry so it must have been bad.

I wished I could get in contact with Paul. I really wanted to talk to him. Where did Paul even live?

I opened my notebook and ripped a piece of paper out of it. I then took a pencil and wrote my number on it. But now how did I get it to Paul? I didn't even know where he was right now. I thought for a moment and got an idea.

The clock had just ranged. I was walking fast I didn't want to meet Stu or Pete. When I came to me and Paul's lockers, I took the note from my pocket. I didn't want to make the same mistake as last time I put a note in his locker, so I opened the locker. I then lay the note in front of all his books so it was the first thing he would notice when he opened the locker. Then I closed the locker and started to walk home.

Paul's pov:

Me and George had been talking for about 2 hours.

"Paul it's good to be friends again but I have to go" George said and stood up.

"well see you then" I said without standing up.

"yeah see you" he said and walked away.

I looked at the sky. The sun was about go down. I wonder what John was doing right now. He was probably at home.

After some time, I saw a figure walking on the sideway. I thought the figure looked familiar. As the figurer walked closer, I could see it were a man. The man then turned to left and walked through the gate to the park. It was only now I realized it were John. My heart missed a beat when he started to walk over to me. what was John doing here at this time of day?

John's pov:

I sat in my room. Mimi wasn't home. She had left me some money for food yet again. She hadn't been much home lately. I didn't bother me much because then I cloud be alone with my thoughts. My thoughts about Paul. I couldn't think about anything else than Paul. Paul had been quite vulnerable the past two days. And I was really worried about him.

I looked out my window and saw the sunset. I then realized I actually was quite hungry. I took my jacket and the money and went out the door. I didn't know where I wanted to eat so I just walked. Walked till I came to the park. I really loved this park I were where me and Paul had had out first real conversation. As I approached the park, I looked at the bench, someone was sitting on it. I squeezed my eyes to see the person better and then I realized it were Paul. what were Paul doing here so late on the evening? I decided to walk up to him. I couldn't resist. It seemed like Paul hadn't realized it were me.

Author's note:

I hope you liked this chapter. If you did then please vote it means a lot to me. thank you for reading.