chapter 44

John's pov:

"you there Paul?" I asked into the receiver.

I was answered by a beep tone, I frowned and hang back the receiver confused. Why was he angry? I shrugged and walked back up to my room.

Paul's pov:

It was Monday and I had just walked out my door to go to school. I hadn't talked to John since Friday and to be honest I missed him, a lot, but god I was angry with him. Before long I saw John walk over to me, our eyes met, he looked happy to see me. I tried to my best not to smile, but I just couldn't stay mad at him.

"'allo Macca!" John exclaimed.

"hallo Johnny" I said trying not to sound too excited.

John turned around to walk the same way as me and then put an arm around my shoulder. I immediately forgot everything about Richard and just enjoyed John's touch.

We started talking normal as we always did, and I really hoped John had forgot about Friday. Now I was with John I realized it was my jealous mind that took over, really John could talk to whoever he wanted, he was a free man, he didn't need to tell his boyfriend everything.

John's pov:

Me and Paul was on our way to the park, today at lunch Paul couldn't stop looking at George and Richard.

"hey Paul?"

"yeah what is it?" he asked looking at me.

I hesitated but then asked, "why did you call Friday?"

He looked back down at his feet not saying a word. I stopped and looked at him, he soon noticed and stopped as well.

"well what is it?" I asked again.

"well... I wanted to ask if you wanted to do something in the weekend"

"why didn't you then?" I asked knowing he hadn't been doing anything this weekend, because he had told me earlier today.

He sighted and looked at my chest, "I saw you with Richard down in the park"

My heart started beating, of course he had, I started to wonder if he had heard what we were talking about. If he had he would be madder, or would he?

"ow... well what's the problem?" I asked innocently.

"I know it's silly, but I kind of got jealous" he said and blushed.

I looked around to make sure no one was around and then giving him a hug, "it isn't silly"

"it isn't?" he asked into my chest.

I let him loose and looked him in the eyes, "no I would feel the same"

Paul looked at me and smiled, "well is there any reason to suspicion?"

"of course not, he just wanted to know me better that's all" I lied.

Paul nodded and started walking again and I followed him. I was really delighted he didn't suspect me, that just showed how much he trusted me.

(two weeks later)

I lay in my bed Monday night, George and Paul was still not talking to each other. On the other and me and Richard was starting to get to know each other. I hadn't told Paul about me and Richard seeing each other mere often, he just thought we had met that one time in the park. I hate not being true to him, but Richard was George new best friend and I didn't think Paul would like it.

Paul's pov:

It was Tuesday and John had just left for his first period. I was on my way to my own class when I felt someone grab my arm. I quickly turned around to see who it was, I got a big surprise when I saw who it was. Before me stood no one else than George, George Harrison. I looked puzzled at him, what did he want? I thought he wanted nothing to do with me.

"what do you want?" I asked a bit annoyed.

"can I ask you something?"

I tore my arm out of his grip and sighted, "of course"

"why is John talking to Richard?"

"I don't know" I shrugged.

"well I don't like it"

"easy on George it's not like they talk everyday"

George chuckled, "don't talk everyday huh, they are talking right now"

I rolled my eyes, "how do you even know?"

"well they have class together"

"so have we, but you haven't talked to me in a month or so"

"we're talking now" he mumbled.

"yeah, but we're not in class" I snapped.

"like you care" he snapped back.

"...well I have no comment on that" I said just to say something.

We looked into each other's eyes and then bust out in laughter. It felt weird talking to George again, but not like bad weird. I had really missed him.

"wanner go out 'n smoke in the bathroom" George asked nodding in the direction of the bathrooms.

"yeah sounds nice" I said and started to walk.

Authors note:

This was a weird chapter but whatever, sorry for not updating. I have my exams this week so yeah have been busy.

As always if you liked this chapter then please vote or even make a comment.

Stay safe and have a good day.