chapter 45

Paul's pov:

"so... you're okay with me and John being friends?" I asked George.

We had been talking for a while. He sighted, "I guess so, if you're okay with Richard"

"of course, I am se seems like a nice guy" I lied.

He didn't look nice, but if what George told me about him was true then he must be the purest thing. I stood up and held out my hand to George, "wanner go for a walk?"

"... why not" he said and grabbed my hand to pull himself up.

John's pov:

I stood and waited at my locker, it was second break and I had been waiting for Paul for about 10 minuets now. I started to get worried, Paul was almost never late. Maybe something got in the way, I thought as Richard walked over to me.

"hallo John" he waved.

"'allo Richie, why aren't you with George?"

"well, I can't find him"

What both Paul and George where missing? They must be in trouble or something, maybe they got I a fight?

"that's funny I can't find Paul either"

I could see the worry in his eyes, "where can they be?"

I shrugged, as Richard looked at me and whispered, "do you think they are in a fight?"

"could be"

"well I have been looking all over the school and I didn't see them"

"maybe they are in the office" I suggested.

"let's go check" Richard said and started to walk.

I followed up with him and said, "well you have to ask I'm afraid they will remember something I've done and then give me detention again"

Richard chuckled, "that sounds oddly specific"

I grinned and shrugged again, "it wouldn't be the first time"

We stopped outside the office and Richard went in. he was quickly out again, I looked at him, "so?"

"I asked them if there had been any fights the last hour or so?"

"and then?" I asked impatient.

"then they looked weird at me and said no"

I nodded, okay so they don't know we're looking for George and Paul"

"that's right" Richard nodded in agreement.

"then let's go look for them outside the school" I said and started walking.

Richard quickly caught up with me ad asked, "where should we look first?"

"I don't know have George told you about any place they like to hang out?"

"no, he has never even mentioned him"

I sighted and just kept on walking.

Paul's pov:

Me and George had been walking for about an hour or so, we had walked past the park and I was about to ask him if he wanted to go there, but then thought no this was me and John's place.

As we turned around a corner, we saw John and Richard walking with their bag at us. We both immediately stopped and back around the corner, "what are they doing outside of school together at this time?" George asked quiet.

I could hear the jealousy in his voice, but obviously didn't blame him, "I don't know, but let's find out" I said and nodded in their direction.

"why not" George shrugged and walked back around the corner.

I followed him and saw John and Richard at least a street ahead.

John's pov:

Me and Richard had been looking around the whole town and I was beginning to get really worried now. I could tell Richard was too, so I had suggested we sat down on a bench.

"john where in the world can they be?" Richard asked anxious.

"I don't know we have been looking everywhere"

As I said this a saw someone quickly turn around a street corner and into an alley. Was someone watching us? Its probably Stu and Pete, are they going to turn us in? I stood up and nodded at Richard to get him to follow me. He did and we slowly approached the ally. As soon as I could I looked into the alley and saw non other than Paul and George! Together! I stopped in my tracks not saying a word, neither did they.

"what is it John?" Richard asked and pushed John aside.

He immediately smiled and walked over to George asking him a million questions, "are you all right where have you been?..."

I walked over to Paul and looked at him, "so you and George are okay?"

"I guess" Paul shrugged.

I looked at my watch, there was about half an hour till we normally would go home from school. I looked back at Paul and asked, "wanner go to the park and tell me everything?"

He nodded and interrupted Richard's motherly questions, "me and John will go now, see you tomorrow"

"ow wanner eat lunch together tomorrow?" George asked.

"sounds good" I answered and looked at Paul who was smiling.

"see you" Richard waved.

Both me and Paul waved back as we walked away. The park wasn't far away from the ally and soon me and Paul sat our usual bench.

"how nice you guys talked again" I said and put my arm around his shoulder.

"yeah"

"so, what made you talk?"

"you and Richard actually" Paul chuckled.

I looked puzzled at him Paul just smiled and said, "let me explain"

Authors note:

Thank you so much for reading yet again. it's almost Pauls birthday!!! If I can I'll try to update on his birthday, but I wont promise anything because it's my last school day the day after so yeah.

Anyway, if you like this chapter then please vote it would mean a lot and thank you😊