chapter 29

Paul's pov:

"come on John" I said and grabbed his hands.

He laughed and opened his locker, so it looked like we weren't talking.

"where have you been?" I asked him without looking at him.

"I overslept"

"only that you got me really worried y'know"

He looked at me and gave me a worm smile. I blushed and looked at down at the ground. John learn over to me and whispered, "I wish I could kiss you right here on the hallway"

"me too" I said just loud enough for him to hear it.

He looked lovingly at me and said, "let's meet in the bathroom at 11.20"

I nodded and picked up my books. He closed his locker and said, "see you then"

"see you"

As he walked away, I closed my locker and turned around. I walked over to George's locker, he had just closed his locker and we both walked to class together.

John's pov:

I looked at my wristwatch, it was 11.18. I reached my hand up in the air. The teacher noticed and asked, "what is it Lennon?"

"may I go to the bathroom?"

He sighted, "okay you can go"

I got up and walked out of the door as quiet as possible. When I arrived at the bathroom door, I saw Paul was waiting for me.

"hallo Johnny" Paul said with a grin and waived.

"hallo Macca"

I opened the door for him as a gentleman and said with a sarcastic voice, "here you go my princess"

"ow shut up" he said with a chuckle.

I laughed and followed him into the bathroom. Fortunately, there wasn't anybody in there so me and Paul where alone. No one could disturb us we could be ourselves. Paul looked at me and asked, "so what now?"

I walked closer to him and grinned, "what about this"

Our lips smashed together in a wonderful kiss I had longed for his kiss since yesterday. Our kiss was gentle but still tender and without tongue. We hadn't kissed with tongue yet and I was fine with that. I could fell Paul wasn't an experienced kisser so I wouldn't go on too fast.

When we finally pulled away Paul looked into my eyes. I kissed his forehead and he pulled me into a hug. I hugged back and heard Paul say with a small voice, "y'know you are the first person I have ever kissed"

I grabbed his chin, so he was looking at me and placed another little gentle kiss on his lips. We both smiled and planted his face in my chest again. After a couple of minutes, I looked at my wristwatch, "shit"

Paul looked puzzled at me and asked, "what's wrong?"

"we really have to go we have been here for 10 minutes"

"10 minutes!?"

"hurry go now" I said and shoved him over to the door.

"what about you?"

"it would look suspicious if we walked out together"

"right" Paul said and walked out of the bathroom.

Shit, I thought. First, I overslept and now this.

Paul's pov:

I stood at my locker with John's notebook in my hands. In principle I could give it to him now he knew about my feelings, but what if he would think I was a thief.

"yeah if I find anyone has stolen it, I'm going to beat them up"

I remembered back on what John had said to me at lunch yesterday. Why in this world did I have write in it? If I just let it be, I could have laid it in his locker, and he would never have found out I read it.

I put the notebook into my locker and closed it. As I turned around, I saw John on his way over to me. we got eye contact and I smiled. He smiled back and when he was at his locker, he opened it. I gazed at him for a while till I looked around too see if anyone looked at us. Nobody did so I asked, "wane meet up in the park after school?"

He closed his locker and looked at me with a smirk, "wow did Paul McCartney just invite me out on a date"

I rolled my eyes and said, "this is why I never ask you to meet up"

"sorry princess" he apologized politely and bowed.

"stop it Johnny" I said trying to annoy him.

Of course, it didn't work, and John quickly snapped back by saying, "sorry princess of course I would like too meet up with you in the park after school, but excuse me for now there are certain persons named Stu and Pete who would like me to join them in class"

"well, you can go present!" I sneered turned around.

"thank you, princess," John grinned and walked away.

George walked over to me from his locker. I greeted him welcome by saying, "hallo George"

He looked weird at me and asked, "were you talking to John?"

"no" I lied.

He sighted and said, "Paul you know you can tell me anything right?"

I nodded and said, "of course I just don't have anything to tell you really"

"you sure?"

"yeah I promise" I said assuring.

"right, I just don't want you to get hurt" he said and looked down at his feet.

I pulled him into a quick hug and said, "I'm lucky to have such a good friend as you"

He hugged back and said with a quiet voice, "thank you"

"no problem buddy"

John's pov:

I was on my way home from school. I was so hungry I had to stop by my house before going to the perk and meet Paul. When I walked through the front door, I first went up to my room to and threw my backpack on the bed.

I then ran down the stairs and into the kitchen where Mimi sat. she looked puzzled at me and asked, "why are you in such a rush?"

With an apple in my mouth I answered, "I'm late, one of my friends are waiting for me in the park"

"then I guess I'll see you tonight"

"yeah I think I will be home at 6" I said and ran out to the front door.

"see you later Mimi!" I yelled and ran out the door.

Authors note:

Thank you so much for reading and sorry for updating so late. My school has been locked down because of the corona virus so hopefully I will have more time to write.

If you liked this chapter then please vote it would mean a lot to me.

This is a weird time so please take care of each other and especially the weak and old.