chapter 23

Paul's pov:

the bell rang. That meant the brake was over. I stood up and whipped my terse away. You're such a cry baby. I opened the toilet booth and waked to class. When I came there, I sat down beside George without saying a word. He looked worried at me and asked, "where have you been?"

"I just needed some alone time"

"Paul, I know you aren't all right, what's wrong?"

"nothing I'm just having a bad day" I said trying to convince him.

"you know I only ask you this because I worry about you right"

"yeah I know and sorry I'm just in a bad mood today"

"that's all right just promise to tell me if everything's wrong"

I smiled and nodded I wasn't going to tell him about John any time soon.

John's pov:

I was awoken by Mimi yelling, "time to wake up John!"

I opened my eyes and felt an enormous headache. Why did I have to drink so many beers yesterday? I thought and looked around my room. It was wracked with my clothes hanging out my dresser and on the floor. Everything on my desk were on the floor to and the drawer were empty as well. I sat up and tried to remember what happened yesterday. I must have been looking for something. I stood up and picked up my school uniform from the floor. As I took it on, I started to remember everything that had happened between me and Paul.

Why did I have to be so stupid and kiss him! I thought slamming my head into the wall.

"why, why, why!"

"everything all right John!?"

"yeah!"

I opened my door and walked to the bathroom. I looked myself in the mirror. I looked terrible my eyes were red with dark circles under them. I brushed my teeth, styled my hair and walked downstairs.

"there's breakfast on the table"

"thank you" I said and sat down at the dining table.

"how late were you home yesterday?" Mimi asked

I froze "ewmm... I don't remember"

"it must have been late then" Mimi said and walked into the living room.

When I was finished, I walked out the door. I really didn't want to go to school but I had to I couldn't avoid Paul the rest of my life. When I arrived at the school I was greeted by Stu and Pete.

"good to see you John" Pete said.

"yeah John where were you yesterday?" Stu asked.

"I emm... I felt a bit sick" I lied.

They kept on talking as we walked into the hallway. I saw Paul stand by me and his locker. He hadn't seen me. I saw him slip a note into my locker. I frowned, what could that be? as I stood and gazed at him George walked over to him and they both walked to class. I were about to go over to my locker, but I was stopped by Stu grabbing my arm.

"come on John let's go to class"

Paul's pov:

It was the first brake and me and George sat at our regular table in the cafeteria. I hadn't seen John today. I had put a note in John's locker that read we need to talk about this. I don't know if it were a good idea. I didn't think he would have anything to do with me after that kiss. He must really hate. As I thought this John, Stu and Pete walked over to their regular table and sat down but what was that John sat with his back to me. why did he do that? It made me sad and George seemed to notice my sudden mood change and asked, "something wrong?"

"no, no nothing" I said and looked at him.

The ball rang and me and George walked out in the hallway and over to our lockers. I opened my locker and a note fell out. I picked it up and read it. When should we meet?

My heard started to pump. He wanted to see me! I saw George were on his way over to me, so I quickly put the note in my pocket and closed my locker.

"shall we go?" George asked.

We were halfway through our 4th period. I put my hand up and the teacher looked at me.

"yes Paul"

"can I go to the bathroom?"

"yes, but make it quick"

I stood up and walked out the door. The only thing I could think about were John's note. I wanted to answer him. I walked over to my locker and opened it. I grabbed a sheet of paper and a pencil. What about in the park after school? Then I folded the paper and shoved it into John's locker.

John's pov:

The bell rang out to second brake. I stood up and walked out of the classroom. Stu and Pete quickly ran over to me and all three of us walked to the cafeteria. Last brake I sat with my back to Paul to avoid looking in his beautiful eyes. I had been hell so this time I would just sit as normal. As always George and Paul already sat in the cafeteria. When I saw Paul, I remembered the note I had left in his locker. Had he seen it? Had he answered?

I was about to sit down when I said, "I'm going for a piss"

Stu and Pete both just nodded, and I walked out in the hallway. I opened my locker and saw a note I quickly grabbed it and unfolded it. What about in the park after school?

I closed my locker and put the note in my pocket. I then walked back to the cafeteria and sat down beside Pete.

I quickly got eye contact with Paul. He looked inquiring at me. I made to thumps up to signal we should meet after school. A wide smile grew on Paul's face and it made me smile as well.

Author's note:

Thank you so much for reading I hope you liked this chapter. If you did then please vote it means so much to me.