chapter 25

John's pov:

I woke up in my bed. I looked at my wristwatch. It was 2 pm. I sat up in bed and looked around my room while trying to recall what happened yesterday. The only thing I remembered were me Stu and Pete at a party. I could now feel that well known aching headache, we must have been pretty drunk.

I looked at my body. I had slept in my clothes from yesterday and it smelled awful. I took it all off except my pants and picked a shirt and a pair of trousers from my closet. Then I walked to the bathroom and took a bath. When I was finished, I brushed my teeth and took some pain killers. I took my clothes on and walked back to my room.

Paul's pov:

I lay in my bad all exited. Today I was going to meet John in the perk. I was looking forward to it and I had picked my clothes out the day before because I couldn't wait. The clock was 2.40. I decided it were time to go so I grabbed my leather jacket and ran downstairs.

"hey Paul where you goin' " my dad asked.

"out with a friend" I said innocently.

"okay just don't get in any trouble"

"I thought you knew me" I said offended.

We both laughed as I walked out the door.

I nearly ran to the park and as I expected John wasn't there when I came. I was still a bit disappointed, but I guess the clock wasn't 3 yet. I walked up to the bench and sat down. He would probably come soon I thought as I waited and waited and waited. After what seemed like hours I stood up. He wasn't going to come I thought and stood up. Why would he even want to meet up with a boy like me. he was two years older than me for Christ sake.

I started to walk I didn't know where I just walked. As I walked in my own thoughts, I suddenly realized I stood right in front of John's house. I wonder what he's going right now. I looked up at his window and saw John looking down at me. I panicked, now he would think I was a stalker or something. I looked down and started to walk, I didn't get far because I was stopped by a hand grabbing my arm.

John's pov:

I walked over to the only window there were in my room and sat down in front of it on a chair. I looked out on the blue sky it was beautiful. I looked down at the sidewalk and there, there was a boy. The boy looked sad, why was he sad it was a beautiful day. The boy then looked up at my window and I realized it were...Paul.

I rushed downstairs and opened the door. I saw Paul walking away from the house, I quickly ran down to him and grabbed his arm.

"where you are going?" I asked with a chuckle

He didn't look at me and that got me worried.

"what's wrong?" I asked walking in front of him.

He just looked down the ground and said in a small voice, "you don't even remember?"

Shit I thought. I had forgotten everything abut the meeting in the park. I hugged him and said, "I'm really, really sorry I just forgot"

"it's okay" he said into my neck.

I pulled away and looked him in the eyes.

"no, it's not okay and I know that"

He looked at me and smiled, I smiled back and asked, "wanner come inside?"

He nodded and we both walked up to my room. Before I closed the door and yelled to Mimi, "Paul is here!"

She didn't respond but I knew she heard it. I closed the door and sat down on my bed. Paul still stood up I padded the bed to indicate he could come sit beside me. He did and I started to apologize again.

"Paul I'm really, really, really sorry I just completely forgot, I were out last night an- "I was cut off by his finger on my mouth.

I looked at him as he said, "it's okay you're forgiven"

I hugged him again and thanked him, "thank you so much, I just forgot an- "

"now you're doing it again" he said and laughed.

I broke apert from him and started to laugh too. I let my body fell backwards so my back was on the bed. Paul did the same and slowly our laugher stopped. I turned my heard to look at Paul and so did he. We got eye contact and it were like the whole world stood still. I knew I liked him, and I knew it was queer and being queer was wrong, but I didn't care anymore. It was in this moment I excepted my feelings for Paul.

Paul's pov:

There was a lot of tension between us right now. I looked in John's eyes as we slowly moved closer to each other. We were now only a few centimeters from each other, and I could feel John's breath on my skin. It felt amazing but I knew it had to stop. John didn't like me in that way he wasn't queer.

I forced myself to turn my head and look up at the sealing. Out of the corner I could see John look up as well. He sighted and I looked puzzled at him to ask what was wrong like nothing had happened.

"nothin'" he chuckled.

I nodded and looked back up at the sealing.

John's pov:

Shit everything went wrong. First, I forget about our meetup in the park and then I try to kiss him, again. I'm so stupid! It's obvious at the way he pulled away he didn't like me. I let out a laud sight and Paul looked puzzled at me.

"nothin'" I said with little chuckle.

I was so weak. He made me smile even when I was kind of mad at him.

Authors note:

Thank you so much for reading and sorry for not updating in some time but I have been on a trip with my class.

If you liked this chapter then please vote it means a lot to me and if you want to say anything then please leave a comment.