chapter 38

Paul's pov:

I looked at George then at John and then back at George, he looked furious. He slammed the door behind him, and I got up, "stay here John I'll be back"

He nodded and I ran after George. He was already on his way out of the front door, I ran in his direction and reached him as he walked through the garden gate. I grabbed his arm, "wait George"

"why should I? you already John" he snapped back.

"but G-"

"leave me alone Paul" he said and tore loose from my grip.

I looked sorry at him, but he just ignored me and stormed away. I just stood and stared in the direction George had walked, nothing was on my mind I just stood like an empty shell.

After a couple of minutes, I felt someone grab my arm, it was John. I turned around and hugged him, he hugged back, but we soon parted because we both knew we were in public space.

I looked up at john, he looked back and asked, "wanner' go inside?"

I shook my head.

"wanner' go to my place?"

I nodded.

"I'll tell your dad don't worry" he said and walked back into my house.

John's pov:

I into Paul's living room where his father sat, "me and Paul are goin' at my place"

"what about dinner?" his father asked.

"my aunt Mimi is making dinner at this exact time" I said with a small laugh.

Paul's dad just gave me a fake smiled and said, "well I want him home at 9 at the latest"

"don't worry I'll make sure he is here exactly at 9" I said and walked back out to Paul.

He looked at me with big sad eyes, I wrapped my arm around his shoulders and said, "don't be so sad, look on the bright side I'm not angry with you anymore"

He gave me a poor smiled and looked back at the ground. It frustrated me I couldn't cheer him up, bloody George this was supposed to be a happy time.

All the way to my house I tried to get Paul to think about something else than George but with no success. When we arrived, I unlocked the door and let Paul inter before me, in a last attempt to make him smiled I said, "my princess"

"not now John" he said with a gloomy voice.

My heart sank, and I think Paul could see it, "I'm sorry John" he sighted.

"y'know I just want you to be happy right?" I asked.

"I know and I'm lucky to have a person like you in my life, but..."

"but what?"

"it's second time this month I hurt George because of you"

"so, what are you saying? You would rather be with George than me?!" I started yelling.

Tears now float out of Paul's eyes, "no! please I can't lose you again I just got you back!"

I felt a worm tear roll down my cheek, "no, no of course I would leave you I'm sorry"

I walked over to him and hugged him, "you know I wouldn't leave you, never"

He nodded and said into my chest, "I know and I'm sorry"

"no, I'm sorry" I said as I felt his tears make my shirt wet.

I grabbed his shoulders and held him out from my body to look at him, his eyes were rad and puffy, "come on let's go to the couch"

He nodded and followed me to the living room where Mimi usually sat. I sat down in the couch and padded the pillow besides me to indicate he should sit there, he did as he asked, "where's Mimi?"

"I don't know, but she said she would be home late tonight"

Paul just nodded and leaned his body on mine. I smiled and started to play with his hair. After some time, Paul looked at me with big eyes and said, "I missed you y'know"

"I've missed you too and I know I overreacted"

"no, you didn't I read your diary for christ sake" he said and sat up still looking at me.

"well you're my boyfriend shouldn't we know each other's secrets?"

"if you say so" he answered and kissed me quickly.

I pulled him away with a grin, "what do you mean with that?"

He ignored my question and kissed me again. I now lay on the couch with Paul on top of me, our lips plastered together. I licked his bottom lip for permission to enter and he gladly greeted it. We hadn't kissed with tongue that many times and I knew Paul wasn't that experienced, so I took control. I had done this pliantly of times with girls, but it was something else with Paul. I felt something, something like love? I didn't want to take advantage of him like when I was with indifferent girls.

After some time, we pulled away and looked at each other, his lips where wet and red and I loved it. After a couple of seconds Paul leaned back down and we started making out again. But this time I felt his hands tracing my body, until now he had just touched my face and hair and so had I. I decided to do the same and felt his delicate chest under his shirt and then his perfect rounded hips, it was perfect. I loved his touch and touching him.

After the heat laid Paul pulled away and lay his head on my chest still laying on top of me. I carefully put my hands around him and gave him a kiss on his hair. I could feel him smiled and that made me smile too.

Authors note:

Thank you so much for reading and commenting and of course voting it means so much to me. I love hearing from you guys.

As always stay safe especially in this corona time, wash your hand and keep distance.

Thank you 😊