chapter 33

John's pov:

I looked at my wristwatch, it was half past eight and the movie was at eight. We were both done eating and had been for a while. We had just sat and talked for I don't know how long.

I learned closer to Paul and asked, "wanner go out of here?"

He nodded and said, "I'll pay"

"you sure I can pay if-" I was cut of by Paul calling for a waiter.

"can I get the bill?" Paul asked the waiter.

"sure" the waiter said and walked away.

"it's fine Paul I can pay for myself" I started.

Paul looked me in the eyes and said, "you've paid for me more than one time so let me pay this time"

Well he was right, but I don't know it felt weird not paying I don't know why but it did.

As we walked out of the restaurant Paul asked, "so where we are going now?"

"still a surprise" I said and started walking in the direction of the cinema. Paul followed me and in a couple of minutes we stood in front of the cinema. I stopped and Paul bumped into me.

"we're here" I announced.

"the cinema?!" he asked exited.

"yeah the cinema" I laughed.

He gave me a quick hug and said even more exited, "what are we going to watch?!"

I held out the to tickets from my pocket. He looked at me in disbelieve, "you... thank you so very much!"

I laughed and looked at my watch, "okay let's get in the movie begins in 10"

We both went up the ticket booth and I gave the man in the booth our tickets. He stamped the tickets and handed them back, "have fun"

"thank you very much" Paul said and took the tickets. He then grabbed my arm and dragged me into the cinema.

"hold up" I chuckled.

Paul looked puzzled at me. I grinned and said, "let's get some sweets"

"okay Johnny" he said and followed me to the snack booth.

We then headed for the cinema and found out seats. We sat at the rearmost seats and there weren't that many people in the cinema. So, no one could really look at us or wanted to look at us. Therefore, I grabbed Paul's hand and squeezed it a bit. He looked at me and smiled, "thank you... thank you so much"

"no problem Macca" I said and smiled.

I wanted to kiss him so bad, but I knew I couldn't risk it. Then suddenly the movie started, and I could see the excitement in Paul's eyes.

Paul's pov:

We were on our way out of the cinema. The movie had been wonderful especially because I had seen it with John. We stepped out on the street, I looked at John and asked, "what time is it?"

He looked at his wristwatch, "about 10"

I nodded and asked, "so what now?"

"I don't know this was the surprise so"

"and it was wonderful"

He smiled and said, "we could go at my place"

"and then I could stay for the night!" I said with a big smile.

"that would be great!"

"but let's go at my first so I can grab a couple of things and tell my dad"

"yeah good idea" John said and started walking.

I followed him and after 15 minuets or so we stood in front of my house. There was still light in the windows that meant my dad wasn't sleeping.

"come on let's go" John said.

We both walked up and through the front door. I ran into the living room while John stayed in the hall. My dad head me and looked up from his paper, "your home, already?"

"well I came to ask if I could stay at John's tonight"

"well I guess so just be home tomorrow at 10 all right"

"of course and thank you" I said and walked back to the hall where John stood. I nodded in the direction of my room and we both walked up the stairs. I opened the door into my room and John walked in. I followed him and closed the door behind me.

I took a bag from my closet and started to pack. Out of the corner of my eye I could see John lie down on my bed, I smiled and turned around, "okay I'm just going to grab some things in the bathroom you can just stay here"

He nodded and I closed the door behind me. I walked back to my room with my bag on my shoulder, I opened the door and saw John sit at my desk, he was looking out of the window.

"you comin'?" I asked.

"yeah" he said and stood up.

We both walked downstairs, and I yelled to my dad, "see you later!"

"bye"

I opened the door and we both walked out, I looked at John, he looked like something was wrong. It made me worry and after we had walked for a couple of minutes without talking, I asked, "are you okay John?"

He looked at me and smiled, "yes, I'm more than okay"

What did he mean with that? I thought, he seemed to see the confusion in my face, "because I'm with you"

"you are so flattering" I said with a grin.

"no, I mean it" he said and grabbed my arm.

I looked at him and then around us, there wasn't anybody near, so I walked over to him and gave him a quick peck on the lips.

He smiled and said, "that was a bit daring wasn't it especially for you Macca"

I rolled eyes and started walking.

Authors:

Thank you so much for reading I hope you liked this chapter, if you did then please vote it would mean a lot.

Stay save by staying in.