chapter 24

Paul's pov:

"sorry George we can't walk home together today"

"why not?"

I thought for a moment, "because my dad picks me up by the school"

"ow well okay see you tomorrow"

George started to walk and waved at me. I waved back and sighted relieved. When George were gone in the distance I started to walk to the park. I hadn't seen John, but I thought he might already be there.

I was right, when I came to the park gate, I saw John sit on the bench. My heart started to pump. Last time I was in the park was the time I had kissed John. I took a deep breath and started to walk over to him.

John's pov:

I sat on the park bench. My palms were sweaty, and I was really nerves. What if just came to tell me how much I should be ashamed? I knew I had to deny I was a poof or else he would hate me, right?

I noticed something move in the corner of my eye. I turned my head to see what it was. It was Paul of course it was who else should it be? I started to get really nerves now, my heart started to pump, and my sweat became cold.

As he approached the bench, I started to feel like I should vomit. He sat down beside me on the bench without saying a word. After a couple of minutes with silence Paul said, "I'm... I'm really sorry"

"you don't have to be sorry it was all my fault"

He looked puzzled at me and asked, "how can all this be your fault?"

"please can we just forget everything that happened I never wanted this to go so far I just wanted to be friends with you" I pleaded.

"of course, we can forget it I just want to be friends with you. To be honest the past two days has been pretty lonely"

I smiled I couldn't believe he wasn't mad, for god's sake I kissed him. I put my arm around his shoulder and squished it lightly.

"I missed you to princess"

He looked grumpy at me. I laughed out loud. I could see he tried to hold a giggle in, but he soon gave up and started to laugh as well.

Paul pov:

I was on my way home from the park. Me and John had been there for about two hours or so. I couldn't believe he actually forgave me. the only problem now was that I still got his notebook. Of course, I could just give it to him and get over with it. Nut I couldn't show him what I had written in it. I took the notebook out of my bag and opened it. There was a stain from a tear on the page. John could definitely not see this. I considered whipping it out, but you would still see the stain of the pencil.

I closed the notebook and put it back in the bag. I was nearly home.

John's pov:

"I'm home Mimi!"

No response. I ran up to my room and opened the door. I couldn't believe Paul had forgiven me and he had missed me. I fell into my bed and grabbed my pillow. I held it as tight as I could just to get some excitement out of my body.

"he actually forgave me" I said under my breath.

I could feel inspiration fill my body. I want to write I thought, write a poem. I grabbed my bag to find my notebook. I always carried my notebook with me in case I wanted to write or draw.

I opened my bag and started to search. After a couple of minutes, I turned my bag upside down. Everything it contained fell to the ground. Everything was there except for my notebook. I started to panic. If anyone saw what that notebook contained, I'm not sure I could look them in the eyes again. And also, that was a present from my mother one of the few things I got from her.

Paul's pov:

Me and George stepped into the school. It was finally Friday and I couldn't wait until it was weekend. As always, we separated and walked over to our individual lockers. I was greeted by John who stood and looked for something in his own locker.

"hi Paul"

"'allo Johnny"

"wanner do something this weekend?" he asked.

I felt a bit flattered and answered, "that sounds fun, but what about Stu and Pete?"

"forget them I can hang out with whoever I want" he said proud.

I giggled and closed my locker, "see yah later"

"yeah see yah"

I walked over to George who was still standing at his locker. The bell rang and we walked to class.

John's pov:

It was second brake and me, Stu and Pete sat in the cafeteria.

"john?" Stu asked.

I looked at him and said, "what?"

"you wanner go to a party tonight?"

"where and when is it?"

"at some guys place named Jones and I think me, and Pete will be there at 10"

"okay can you come pick me up when you leave?"

"of course"

He then started to talk to Pete, and I turned my head to Paul. We quickly got eye contact and I nodded forwards the door that let out to the hallway. He nodded and said something to George.

"I'm going to the toilet guys" I said and stood up.

Paul were already in the doorway. We met at our lockers.

"what is it?" Paul asked.

"I just thought we should fix a date we should meet up"

"ow well what about... Saturday maybe?"

"that sounds all right I think"

"okay should we meet at the park Saturday at, let's say 3 pm?"

"yeah that sounds good" I said smiling.

"okay if something come I the way then call"

I nodded and said, "yeah and so for you"

"of course, well see you then" he said and walked back to the cafeteria.

I waited to a minute or so and then I walked back in and sad beside Pete.

Authors note:

Thank you so much for reding. I hope you liked this chapter, if you did then please vote.