chapter 16

Paul's pov:

"hello"

"what are you doing here?" I asked puzzled.

"I was about to ask you the same" he answered and sat down beside me.

"me and George made it up together"

"oww well that's good"

"what are you doing here then" I asked.

"I just went for a walk" he answered.

We sat and talked for some time. I really enjoyed his company. I felt safe with him and trusted him even if I had only known him for about two weeks.

After some time, John asked "are you hungry?"

I hadn't noticed it, but I was actually quite hungry so therefor I answered, "a bit why?"

"Mimi left me some money for food, and I think I've got enough money for two"

I looked at him with big eyes "are you serious?!"

"of course, I am" he said assuring.

"I would love to!"

"okay let's go then"

John's pov:

Me and Paul sat and talked for a while. Apparently, he and George were friends again. I didn't know if that was the best for him, but he seemed very happy. And if he were happy, I was happy.

Suddenly I could feel I was getting really hungry, but I didn't want to leave Paul here. Then I remembered that last time I was out eating I hadn't used all the money. I smiled for myself. The last time I was out eating was the time I had met Paul. It was the first time we had had that special eye contact. I then decided to ask him "are you hungry?"

"a bit why?" I asked innocently.

I loved how innocent he always was he never expected anything from anyone.

"Mimi left me some money for food, and I think I've got enough money for two"

He looked at me with big eyes and said, "are you serious?!"

"of course, I am" I said amused.

"I would love to!" he said exited.

"okay let's go then"

We stood up and started to walk.

"okay Paul but we need to go to my house and get the money"

He just nodded.

When we came to my house, I opened the gate and bowed like a gentleman and said, "princess first"

He chuckled and walked through the gate. I then walked over to the front door, unlocked it and said, "welcome to my humble home my princess"

"thank you Johnny" he said confident.

I was a bit shocked, he called me Johnny. He hadn't called me any nicknames ever. I popped back into reality and showed him around the house. The last room I showed were my room.

"and this is my room nothing special, but it works"

He looked around the room and his eyes stopped at my guitar.

"do you play?!" he asked exited.

"with what? Myself?" I said sarcastically.

"no Johnny" he said "on guitar"

"yeah I know and yes I do" I said proudly.

"why haven't you told me?"

"why should I?"