Chapter-36

A long chapter ahead.
______________________________________

Writer's POV

The excitement of spending the day out masked Ariana's sleep. She kept twisting and turning the whole night. And because of that, she jumped out of bed at three in the morning and took a quick shower. She wore the casual outfit she thought she would be comfortable in. She wore a black T-shirt and blue jeans.

She then stood before the mirror to tie her hair in a bun but she stopped her hands in mid-air when Xavier's words came into her mind, he claimed that her hair was beautiful, soft, and silky

She then stood before the mirror to tie her hair in a bun but she stopped her hands in mid-air when Xavier's words came into her mind, he claimed that her hair was beautiful, soft, and silky. He wanted her to leave her hair open. Scarlet always made her feel downgraded, she always felt self-conscious about herself but now she wanted to feel positive in every way, she wanted to wash off whatever Scarlet had ever said to her. So, she let her hair open.

She then packed extra clothes in a bag as Daniel asked her to do. She wore a jacket as it would be chilly outside. She sat on her bed and waited for Daniel or Sean's call. It was half-past four already and they said they would pick her up sharp at five. Almost after five minutes, she received a call from Sean saying that they had arrived. She excitedly picked up her bag, cap, and sunglasses and ran out of the room in excitement.

When she came out of her room she saw Xavier coming out of his room, wearing a casual outfit. She was mesmerized, she had never seen him in casuals, she thought only suits made him look charming, but in jeans and a t-shirt, he looked more handsome. But why was he wearing that for? That too in the morning?

 But why was he wearing that for? That too in the morning?

He too saw her, ready with a bag for the day out. He was mesmerized by her beauty. He thought that she has the superpower to look cute in every outfit even in jeans and a t-shirt. His eyes lingered on her hair which made him smile secretly, "finally she let her hair down, finally, she realized how beautiful her hair is," he thought to himself. He could see the excitement on her face, her eyes were also gleaming with excitement.

"Good morning." She said when he stopped in front of her.

"Good morning. All set for the day-out? Have they arrived?" He asked, pointing at the bag she was holding.