Chapter-57

Ariana Knight

Waking up I found myself entangled with Xavier. My head rested on his shoulder, arms wrapped around his torso & legs intertwined with his. His arms were also wrapped around me possessively.

A sudden blush crept on my cheeks when I glanced at my naked form. The things that happened last night came flashing in front of my eyes. Xavier was sleeping peacefully like a baby. I tried to untangle myself from him but he tugged me closer.

"Don't stir, I want to sleep more." He mumbled sleepily but I was blushing profusely, I needed to wear clothes. I again wiggled but in no second I found myself on my back with Xavier on top of me.

"You're really stubborn, aren't you?" His morning voice sounds so sexy. Goodness, what am I thinking?

"Instead of thinking you can directly call me sexy." He opened his eyes & gave me a devious smile. The blush deepened on my cheeks. How does he manage to listen to my thoughts?

"Well, Good morning Mrs. Knight." He said and kissed my lips. It was the first time I was being called by that name and I would be lying if I say that I don't like the feel of it.

"I wanted to call you this for so long." He whispered, rubbing his nose with mine.

"Good morning to you too. Xavier can you...can you please get aside? I have to..we...wear clothes." I said shyly.

"But I like the way you are, naked in my arms." He exclaimed without hesitation. My eyes went wide hearing him.

"How can you be so shameless?" I voiced out but immediately covered my mouth with my hand. Smirking, he removed my hand from my mouth.

"You didn't complain last night, why now?" He cocked his eyebrow.

"Don't you have work to attend?" I asked, changing the topic.

"Oh yes, I have, I have to be on duty of my wife. I have to pleasure her." He said in the most innocent way. I hit his chest playfully.

"I never asked for it." I was a heap of embarrassment.

"But like a good husband, it's my duty to please you without even asking for it." I pushed him away with all my strength, he laughed out loud and sat up, the blanket was covering his glory. I tried to sit up but winced when I felt pain down there.

"Hey don't jerk your body, you must be sore." He said with concern. I sat there lowering my head, clutching the blanket on my chest. I indeed was sore.

"Come on, let's take a warm bath." He said and tried to snatch the blanket from me. I gasped on his action and his words. I clutched the blanket more tightly, jerking my body back.

"Why are you hiding from me? I saw everything last night, remember?" He wiggled his eyebrows, flashing a playful smile.

"Goodness, Xavier you're incorrigible. And..that..that happened in n..night. It's daytime." I stuttered, looking everywhere but him.

"So what? And you know what? The view in daylight is more clear." He said bringing his face closer to mine.

"You're really shameless." I rebuked.

"For you, I am. And I'll make you shameless too." He said and snatched the blanket away from my body and from him. Squealing, I covered my body with my hands and closed my eyes.

"Hey, I failed to see this last night. You have a birthmark below your right breast. See I told you daylight gives the clear vision." He laughed.

"Xavier" I rebuked with my eyes closed. I was blushing hard.