Whatta day >_<

Steve's pov

"You again?!!!" Isn't she the woman that bumped into me just a minutes ago? What a coincidence.

"Hey there little dragon." I said smirking at her, and as I can see she's turning red because of anger. This woman is something...

"Don't you dare call me dragon idiot!" She said in a loud voice. Luckily there's only a few people around here and they seem to mind their own businesses.

"Your hair is red, you're a little bit small, you're turning red and did I mention on how brave you are? You really fit the description of a dragon Miss." I said teasing her and I can see that it's working. She's cute gotta admit that.

Since she's smaller than me, she's looking up at me, her eyebrows furrowed and she has this big frown on her face. I smirked at her trying to piss her more.

"Are you aware on how annoying and a big shit you are acting now Mister?" She said in annoyance and rolled her eyes.

"No? Maybe? Yes?" I said in my very annoying voice and shrugging.

"Maria are we not done here? Because I totally am." She said rolling her eyes and turned her back on me.

"Uhm... Yeah I think we're done here Nat." Sam's girlfriend said.

"Aren't you gonna introduce yourself little dragon?" I said raising both of my eyebrows. She turned around again and gave me a glare. A death stare to be exact.

"Whoah! Chill down tiger!"

"First of all we're not close so don't act like we are. Second I don't even know you and have no intention on knowing you so there's no point on introducing myself dumbass." She said rolling her eyes again. I really pissed her off huh?

"That's why you're going to introduce yourself for us to know each other right? I mean that's the purpose of introducing." I said casually and I swear she's ready to smack me in a minute.

"You know what? I'll wait for you outside Mari." She said in annoyed voice and went to the door.

"I'm so sorry for that Maria." Sam said in embarrassed voice.

"No it's fine, maybe she's not having a good day today."

"Wait before you leave, this is my friend Steve. Steve Rogers." Sam said introducing me.

"Wait what?! You're a Rogers?!" Her girlfriend said in shocked.

"Yeah I am, sorry for that earlier Maria. Your friend is like a cute kitten that trying to be a tiger." I said and chuckled.

"It's fine. You really pissed her off man. Anyways gotta go, see you when the school returns Sam bye." She said and kissed Sam's cheek and followed her best friend who's impatiently waiting outside.

"What's up with you man?" Sam said and I sat on the chair where little dragon sat earlier.

"What?" I asked casually.

"Why did you pissed her off to death? Natasha seems good and as I can see she's cool." He asked confused on why did I do that.

"Natasha's the name?" I asked. Beautiful name...

"Yeah that's what she says earlier."

"She introduced herself?"

"Yep she did and man I swear she smiled at me." I just stayed quiet.

"What school is Maria going to?" I asked hoping to get the answer that I want.

"Same as ours, why?"

"She's in an average family isn't she? I am aware on how expensive our school is."

"Nope she is like us. Her family is kinda rich too."

"Her best friend... Is she going there too?"

"I think so, as far as I remember Maria said her family is huge." Well that answer is enough for me now.

Natasha's pov

"Seriously Nat? He's the one you bumped into earlier?" Maria asked. Still can't believe on what just happened.

"Yes he's the stupid jerk I met in the entrance earlier." I hissed as we walk to where the Apple Store is.

"He's a Rogers Nat." She said in a low voice.

"And so?" I asked not quiet getting what she is saying.

"You don't know about the Rogers?" She asked shocked, giving me a 'You're kidding me.' Look.

"Nope. Why? What's with them?"

"I thought you're the one who's going to learn your family business soon?"

"Yeah? Just straight into the point Maria." I said rolling my eyes for like a thousand times today.

"Nothing. You'll know soon, let's go inside we're here." She said and I just shrugged off our conversation and entered the store.

After some time I finally decided what unit to buy.

"Of course you'll pick the latest unit." Maria said in a 'duh' tone.

"Whatever. Let's go pay for it and head home. Wanda's on the way back here and I promised to picked her up. I needed some sleep." I said and walked to the cashier. We've done a little round here in the mall and head to my flat.

"Argh! Finaaally!" I yelled slamming my body to the soft mattress. Suddenly my new phone rings. I set it up already by the way. I looked on the caller ID and It's Maria.

"Hey girl." She said through the other line.

"Hey." I said in tired voice.

"I'll come with you tomorrow to pick Wanda."

"Okay sure that'll be great! Why don't you just sleep in here? I'm too lazy to get up and go to your door."

"Nah. I'll just sneak in there tomorrow I'm finishing the season two of Riverdale."

"Just so you know I have Netflix too." I said in annoyed voice.

"Nah. I'm too lazy to get out of the bed too. Should I knock there tomorrow? Or later after this?"

"I hate you. Don't knock." Why would she knock? To ruin my sleep of course.

"You know I'll be there in a sec wait." She said and I heard her getting up and soon there's a knock in my door. I told her not to knock. Well it's fine I'm not sleeping so I guess it's okay.

"Hey I'll take the left side of your bed." She said casually and went to the left side.

"I'm off to bed Mari, night night." I said and turned on the other side of the bed.

"Night tasha sweet dreams." That's the last thing I heard before entering a deep sleep.

--------------

A little war freak eh?