I do it for you

Natasha's pov

As I run away my tears can't stop from falling. I run as far as my feet could take me and it lead me to the beach.

"Did I made a mistake?" I asked to myself sitting down on a bench, my gaze locked on the ocean and it somehow made me calmed and I think I know why. Ocean's blue and so his eyes. It hit me.

Why? What have I just done? I kept on thinking about him. His face... His crying and begging face. How could I hurt him? How could I be so cruel? Leaving him with that state? I'm such an idiot and awful person! I know to myself that I feel something for him too! But what? I run away!

"I hate you for being coward!" I said to myself and started tearing up again thinking on what should I do.

I run again... And this time I run back to the person that made me fell in love. The person who just admitted that he love me.

Steve's pov

I cried. I barely cry. But how can I not cry? Natasha just run after my confession. Did I became too fast? And now she probably hates me. I'm stupid! Really really stupid! I scared her away. I should've kept it to myself, that way we'll still be friends.

I sat on my knee letting all my pain out. Thank god that this music room is empty and is going to be or else someone might see me in this state.

I stood up and walked to the piano I rarely play it. I can't even remember the last time I played it since I know to myself that I'm not very good at it. But I need to express what I am feeling right now. I sat on the chair and started playing a key.

Look into my eyes you will see, What you mean to me.
Search your heart, search your soul
And when you find me there, You'll search no more.

Don't tell me it's not worth tryin' for
You can't tell me it's not worth dyin' for
You know it's true, Everything I do
I do it for you.

Look into your heart, You will find
There's nothin' there to hide
Take me as I am, Take my life
I would give it all, I would sacrifice

Don't tell me it's not worth fightin' for
I can't help it, there's nothin' I want more
You know it's true, Everything I do, I do it for you

There's no love, Like your love
And no other could give more love,
There's nowhere, unless you're there
All the time all the way, yeah.....
You know it's true
Everything I do, I do it for you

Look into your heart
Look at your soul
You can't tell me it ain't worth dying for
Oh yeah
I'll be there, yeah
I'll walk the wire for you
I will die for you
Oh yeah
I would die for you
I'm going all the way, all they way, yeah.

Natasha's pov

I run as fast as I can and when I stopped my breathing is heavy. I reached the university in no time and entered immediately. Lucky me there's a few students only. I looked at my watch to see what time is it, now I know why there's only few students. Lunch is over.

I walked fast to the music room hoping he's still there. Please be there Steve please. When I finally arrived at the music room there's someone playing and I recognized it immediately. I didn't knew that he can play and sing.

Don't tell me it's not worth fightin' for
I can't help it, there's nothin' I want more
You know it's true, Everything I do, I do it for you

There's no love, Like your love
And no other could give more love,
There's nowhere, unless you're there
All the time all the way, yeah.....
You know it's true
Everything I do, I do it for you

Look into your heart
Look at your soul
You can't tell me it ain't worth dying for
Oh yeah
I'll be there, yeah
I'll walk the wire for you
I will die for you
Oh yeah
I would die for you
I'm going all the way, all they way, yeah.

When he finished I felt my cheek getting wet again. He sang it with too much passion it's like he's singing it to the person he loves... And I know it's me. He sounded very sad I caused him this. I am the reason why he's unhappy. I need to make things right. I need him to be happy again. I'll make him happy again.

I slowly and quietly walk to where he is sitting. I stopped on my track when he turned around. The blue one meets the green one.

----------------

Sikeeee! Advance sorry guys! I will not be able to update tomorrow 'cause it's our semi final exaaam! I'll try even tho I need to finish the summary of the whole book that we're tackling. ✌