Birthday gift

Natasha's pov

"Really?! What happened in the dinner? Tell us!" Carol eagerly said. We're currently in the mall by the way, looking for a gift.

"There's nothing to tell really. We just had a dinner." I respond and shrugged.

"For real? No pep talk or something?" Pepper asked.

"Nope." What should I buy for Steve? He literally have everything.

"He's your first boyfriend Nat, there's gotta be something."

"Maybe there is, between my dad and Steve? There's certainly is but I don't know what it is or Maybe mom did it whatever." I said still thinking on what should I gift to my goofy boyfriend.

"Have you finally decided on what you should gift to Steve? We've been roaming this mall for like an hour or two! We have ours already." Maria complained, reaching her probably aching foot.

"Yeah I have something on my mind." I answered.

"You sure? Because that's the nth time you said that and nothing happened." She said annoyed.

"No, I'm not sure."

"What?!" She said more annoyed this time.

"I was just kidding geez... Let's go to that store, I just hope that they have what I wanted." I said.

We walked to the store that I pointed and have a looked.

My feet brought me to the couple thingy side and there I saw it. Finally!

"Hey guys I found it."

"Pfft seriously Natie? Why these?" Carol said holding it up.

"Secret. Come on let's pay for these, it's almost three pm and we're not yet ready." I said and walked out to pay for my gift.

"About that Nat, our dresses are not here with us. I left mine at home and so is Carol, we didn't knew that you'll spent hours here." Pepper said  with a apologetic face.

"Oh nah that's fine. You can choose in the house and whatever you choose is yours." I said nonchalantly.

"For real?!"

"Yep! Let's go." I said and head out of the store.

"That's the real reason why I left mine at home." I heard Maria said and giggled.

-----

"Hey I think we're here." Clint said. Oh we're in the same car.

"I thought it will be celebrated in their house?" Wanda asked, looking confused as ever.

"Oh my boyfriend told me that Steve is having like a two parties. A formal one with his parents and the party with his other friends." Pepper explained.

That explains why.

"Let's go." They said and jumped off the car. Why do I feel nervous?

"Are you guys sure I looked okay?"

"Yes, just take off your sweater or blazer or whatever it is called." Carol said.

"She's right Tasha take it off." Yelena added.

"No thanks." I refused.

Wanda shook her head and speak, "You would never succeed on Natasha. She's stubborn as heck."

"Says you huh?" I scoffed.

"Yeah says me. Now let's goooo!"

We entered the premises and Pepper's right this one is the formal one but I think it's about to end? It's already six and half. Yeah right? We're late. Stupid traffic.

Steve saw us and waved at us. He excused himself and walk toward us.

"Hey you're late guys." He said.

"Sorry dude. Traffic sucks and also do you see who I am with? I am with six girls man! Six!" Clint said dramatically and shook his head. Steve hadn't seen me since I'm in the back of them.

"Yeah I can tell man." Steve said and chuckled. "Wait... Where's my girl?" He asked and they moved away. Once I am at sight, his jaw dropped making me blushed madly.

"Y-you looked beautiful baby..." He said in a low voice.

"Really?" I replied. The others left to give us a little privacy.

"Yeah... Well you always looked beautiful to me." He said and tangled his arm below my waist, I wrapped my arms in his neck.

"Hmm? Is that so?"

"Yes." He said smiling.

"I have a gift to you."

"You didn't have to babe. Having you here with me is enough."

"Hahaha of course I have too, I'll give it to you later okay? Now let go of me, we're getting everyone's attention." I said getting shy.

"Kiss first." He said not letting go of my waist.

"Steveee!"

"Please?" I sighed and just gave in. Because the more I refuse the more he gets stubborn.

"Just one kiss." I said and he nodded. I leaned in and gave him a soft kiss on the lips and pulled away immediately.

"Come they want to meet you." He said and intertwined our fingers and dragged me as always.

"Wait who? Steve slow down I'm wearing heels! Goodness!" I was about to slapped his arms when a woman spoke.

"Son slow down, you're dragging the beautiful lady." Son? Oh my god! Is she his...

"Sorry mom." Mother... Oh it's just his mom.

Wait what?! I screamed inside of my head when I just realized who it is. I'm in front of my boyfriend's mother!