The who?

Natasha's pov

"Sup little red, are you on your good state now or nah? Cause if you aren't yet I'mma go run away from you." Tony said wrapping his arm on my shoulders.

I chuckled then answered him, "Yeah I'm great now don't worry."

"Fantastic! Anyways I think it's Pepper's monthly thing now, she's snob." He said frowning. I laughed at him, he is always under Pepper.

"I gotta go talk to them, good luck on Pepper though." I said and winked at him.

I walked to my seat and saw the girls. I waved at them and gave them a side hug one by one.

"Thank god you're not in your 'mental challenged' state." Carol said laughing. I laughed along and so does Maria. Pepper just smiled.

"Anyhow I wanna thank you guys for helping Steve." I said gracefully. Their eyebrows furrowed and looked like they don't know what I am talking about.

"What do you mean?" Pepper asked chuckling slightly but then stopped and said, "Shit blood..."

"Come on you guys! About the comfort foods and took care of me." I said smiling, reminiscing what he did last weekend...

~Flashback

*knock knock*

"Wanda? Yelena? Can you guys answer the door? And if it's looking for me tell that I'm not here? Thanks!" I yelled inside of my room, luckily it's open. I curled up again and hid my body under my quilt.

A few seconds ago my door opened.

"What did I told you guys? Leave me alone! I swear I-"

"Nat it's me." A very familiar voice said. I looked over my quilt to make sure I wasn't hallucinating and yeah I'm not.

He walked to my bed and sat. "How are you feeling?"

"I'm feelin' like a shit." I said looking directly at him.

"Can I use your kitchen? I'll make you a soup. Yelena told me that you haven't eaten anything yet. I'll be back in a few, rest for now okay?" He said kissing my forehead and left my room.

A minutes later he's back with a tray of soup and water. He set the mini table and put it there.

"Sit up, I'll feed you." He said.

"Steve you're aware that I'm not that sick right? I can feed myself." I replied chuckling.

"I know but I'll still feed you." He said rigidly. I just sighed knowing there is no way to win from him.

He started feeding me the soup and asked.

"What do you wanna watch? I brought disney movies and actions too."

"I want disney."

"Which one?" He asked as I finished the soup and hand me the water.

"Can we watch Tangled please?" I answered, looking at him in puppy eyes.

"No need to puppy eyes, we'll watch it. Just let me put this things in your sink and wash hmm? Just stay still." He said and kissed me cheeks.

Once he was done he went in my room with Ice cream, Fries, Pizza and Burgers. Oh wow...

"You could've just gave it to me earlier." I said jokingly.

"Nah, I know that you won't eat the soup if you've seen them." He said as he set up the TV in put on 'Tangled'.

"Can you hand me the fries please?"

He handed me the Fries, "Here, let's watch now shall we?" He said as wrapped his arm in my shoulder. I cuddled close to him and stayed there peacefully the rest of the day.

~flashback ends

"Wow, Steve is really an amazing boyfriend eh?" Maria said smirking.

"Of course he is!" I replied proudly. 

"In fairness huh? First timer boyfriend but he knows how to take care of you. That is so fetch!" Carol said and I laughed at her using one of the movie lines of 'Mean Girls'.

"I know right?! That's why I'm thanking you guys!" I said smiling but their eyebrows furrowed again.

Pepper decided to talk, "Seriously Nat, we don't have any idea on what you are talking about." I looked at them confused.

"What? You guys are the one who helped him right? He said that a girl friend of him helped him. There's no way he'll ask others right?"

"He didn't asked to any of us Natie..."

"Then whom did he asked then..." I said, almost unheard by them.

Steve's pov

"Hey did it worked?"

"Yeah it did! That is a really nice advice!" I replied through the line enthusiastically.

"When did my advice fail? You know what Grant? We really need to hangout soon again!"

"You are so right! We didn't had the chance to catch up in my birthday last time since you need to leave immediately."

"Well I really need to go back in work that time, I just came by since I'm in town and I haven't seen you for like three or five years?"

"It's four." I replied chuckling.

"Anyways I gotta go, duty calls. Bye talk to you soon!"

"Bye, I miss you take care there."

"I miss you too bye." She said hanging up.

I took my phone back in my pocket when Natasha popped up from somewhere.

"Jesus! You startled me!"

"Who were you talking to?"