Stop

Steve's pov

"Natasha wait!" I yelled as I run after her. She didn't look at me and just keep her pace.

"Natasha please wait!" I yelled again and runs faster. When I reached her, I pulled her wrist and engulfed her in a hug.

"It's not what you think, please don't run baby..." I whispered. We are getting some of the people's attention so I carried her in a side where there are only few people.

I set her down and stared directly in her now teary emerald eyes.

"Hey it's not what you think it is, I would never cheat on you and that girl you saw? Her name is Kara. She's my best friend when we went to stay in California for the business thing." I explained. She frowned at me and reply.

"But why didn't you tell me? I asked a thousands of time!" She argued. Tears falling out of her beautiful eyes.

I wiped her tears using my thumbs and sighed, "I didn't know why either... I guess I really am stupid. Kara told me that you might be thinking that we are cheating on you because I haven't told you about her and she smacked my head for that."

"Really?"

"Yeah. Don't cry please? I know I'm stupid for not telling you. It's just that... No one really knows about Kara not even Sam, Tony or Bucky. They don't know her."

"Okay."

"Okay?" I asked.

She nodded and to my shockness she slapped me! "What was that for?!"

"That's for being stupid. May I just tell you Steve that the day I saw her in your party, I can't stop thinking about who she is! I asked you about whom you seek for advice you didn't say her name too! Did you know how anxious I am that time?" She barked. I tried to smoothen her furrowed eyebrows through my thumbs.

"Baby I-"

"Don't you 'baby' me right now! You can't use this against me!" She demanded but instead on stopping I pulled her closer, wrapped my arms around her hips and bury  my face in her neck, sniffing her fragrance.

"Don't be mad." I whispered.

Her breath hitches up, "Steve I- we're in public..." She replied in a very low voice more like a... moan.

"I don't care about them. Let's continue this in our room." I said pulling away and dragged her in a cab. I told the driver the location of the hotel where we are staying.

I intentionally rest my hand in Natasha's thighs and her breathing hitched up again. I  also rested my head in her shoulder so that I can whisper to her.

"Are you still mad at me?"

"N-no. I'm not anymore." She stammered, avoiding to look at me.

"Are you sure baby?"

"Y-yeah. W-we're good." I smirked to myself knowing how much effect I had on her.

"If you say so." I turned her face in my direction and pressed my lips against her softly. Her eyes widened and I decided to bite her lip and slowly pulled away.

"Sweet." I smirked and wink at her. Her cheeks turned up red.

You can't stay mad at me baby. I won't allow it to happen.

Natasha's pov

We are in the hotel's lobby. Steve intertwined our fingers and walks towarda the elevator. My heart is racing as we entered the elevator and pressed the button to our floor.

Are we gonna do it again? I asked to myself. Why do I feel excited? I- i mean nervous and scared! That's it, I'm not excited!

I gulped hard as the elevator stop. We exit and went straightly to our room. I immediately ran to calm my heart and drink some water.

I felt Steve's presence behind my back. He slowly embrace me and speaks, "Can we do it again?" He asked and pressed a slight kiss in my shoulder.

"Huh?" I acted dumbly.

"You know what I mean baby." He stated turning me around to face him.

I didn't respond. He pinched my lower hip and pulled me more closer if it's possible. I gasped. "Answer baby." He seductively whispers running his fingers in my jaw.

"D-do you really need to asked that? That's embarrassing to answer."

"Of course I do. You're not my wife yet, that means I should always ask for your consent. You are special Natasha, you are my princess and you should be treated like one." He sincerely said. I didn't respond at him, Instead I grabbed his nape and kissed him with a full passion.

I pulled away and said, "I wanna do it again with you."

"That's all what I need to hear."

----------

Okay, srsly I won't write that stuffs😂