Ride with Wanda.

Wanda's pov

"Seriously where is Natasha?!" I muttered under my breath.

My patience is running out.

Just when I'm about to call her, a beautiful car stopped in front of me.

'Nice car.' I said to myself but the car honks at me. What the hell?

The window shield rolled down and it revealed my sister. She has a new car?!

"Hey sis! Hop in!"

"Wait! When did you bought that car? And why on earth did you bought it?!"

Natasha rolled her eyes before speaking, " It's not mine. Just hop in or we'll left you there."

"Whatever." I said and hopped in. "So whose car is this?" I asked and Natasha was about to answer when the driver spoke.

"Mine. Oh and hey Wanda, I hope that you still remember me." The guy said and I am sure that his voice sounds very familiar.

I was about to asked when my eyes sighted Natasha blushing. Oh.... I think I knew.

"Mr. Rogers?"

The guy stopped the car and glance at me.

"Call me Steve." He said smiling then take off again.

Oh dear sister you've got some explaining to do....

I looked at Natasha who's still blushing and when I looked down their hands are intertwined.

What the hell is going on with these two? Are they together?

I faked coughed to somehow get their attention and it worked. Of course Natasha knew it was faked but Steve doesn't so he glance at me through the rare mirror.

"You okay there Wanda? Are you hungry? Do you want to eat?" He asked. He's not that bad I think?

"As much as I love the offer, Mom called and told me that she prepared dinner since it's friday." I said casually and there's Natasha who's not saying a word but their hands still connected. Goodness Natasha I thought you hated him....

"Only Fridays?"

"Yep."

"Why?" He asked curiously. "If you don't mind of course."

"Nah, it's fine. Well we don't live in our parents house obviously trying to be independent which is quite working but still having our cards."

"Where do you stay then?"

"Oh in a apartment that dad bought for Natasha. I just bunked there since they won't allow me to own one and I love being with Natasha." I said and he nodded. And said something inaudible but since I have a sharp hearing I heard it.

"Me too."

After that there's a silence. The car ride was peaceful and we are near to our house when I decided to speak since I can't hold it anymore. Who likes being quiet?

"Are you two together?" I suddenly said and  that caused him to stopped the car unnoticed and lucky me, my face hit the seat.

"Holy cow!"

"Shit sorry! Are you alright Wanda?" Steve asked worriedly and I just gave him a smile.

"Aren't you gonna speak there sister? Or at least ask if we're okay?" I said playfully knowing that it will embarrassed her.

"Uh... Glad you're good. Let's go Steve." What the hell that's it? Wait until we got home sister. You're quietness is not gonna stop me.

Steve's pov

"Where's your house Nat?" I asked since I can't see anything except for a huge house or is it still a house? Because believe me or not that house is thrice bigger than our house.

"Finally we're here!" Wanda said that made me confused, what? "I'll just wait for you inside tasha. Oh and thanks for the ride Steve! I'm counting on that offer still, bye!"

"Bye... Where's your house Nat?" I asked.

"That house." She said and pointed at the massive house.

"Wow..."

"Close your mouth, flies will get in" She said and laughed. How can she not be brat? They are literally a princess in that house....
My princess.

"Y-your house is huge Nat. It's bigger than ours." I said and she just laughed. Her phone beep and she giggled. What was that?

"It's Wanda. She wants me inside now. I gotta go Steve, thank you for the ride and the day, I enjoyed it." She said softly and smiled. I'm falling hard because of that smile...

"No problem tiger, I'll see you on monday."

"Okay..." She said but hasn't come out yet.

"Why? Something wrong?"

"My hand Steve hehe." She said laughing awkwardly. Oh shit. I immediately let go and rubbed my nape.

"Sorry."

"It's fine. See you on Monday Steve." She said smiling sweetly and went off the car.

Crap.... I still haven't asked for her number. Dumb.

Natasha's pov

"Sooo what was that?" Wanda asked combing her hair. I swear to god she asked that for twenty times already. Even in the dinner with mom and dad earlier.

I sighed, giving what she wants, "I don't know what to answer so ask." I said opening my laptop.

"Okay. Why are you with him?"

"Because we're only half day." I said opening a pack of chips.

"Bitch what?! You guys were only half day?!" I just nodded in respond.

"And yet we're not.... Anyways why are you with his car? You have a car." She said eyeing me.

"He offered. We went to the mall and I called our butler to get my car." I said still not looking at her.

"Can you stop browsing while we're discussing?! It's annoying." She whined and I just rolled my eyes.

"So back to the topic. Okay are you two together?" She asked.

"No. We're not." I said focusing my eyes in the screen. She walked and sat on the bed and shut closed my laptop.

"Hey! I was looking for something!"

"I don't care! If you two we're not together, then why are you holding each other's hands the whole ride?!" Oof. I don't know how to answer that.

"J-just a h-habit."

"You mean you guys are holding hands not just today?!" She said and squealed. Thank god this room is soundproof or else she'll wake them up.

"Yes. Now can I use my laptop again? Or you wanna be a journalist still?" I said annoyed and she laughed.

"Whatever sister. You guys are stupid blind in love. I'm gonna watch over you two." She said and opened her own laptop and started to watch, probably pretty little liars.

She take off her earphones,and speak "Anyway I know who A is now." She said and put her earphones back.

-------------

Drama in school is insane bye🤦🏻‍♀️