Yes, crush

Natasha's pov

"W-what are you doing?" I asked, as Steve's face went closer to mine.

"I am not gay Natasha." He whispered. Our faces are just inch away and people around us are looking.

"O-okay fine, you're n-not gay. Now get away." I said and gulped hard.

"Call me gay again next time and I'll kiss you without warning love." He said smirking and sat back on his chair with this smug look.

"I hate you...." I muttered under my breath.

"Nah you don't. You adore me." Steve respond, turning his face to me and smiled.

"In your dreams babe. In your dreams." I said sarcastically and he blushed. Ooohh so I'm not the only one then... "You liked that aren't you? You liked it when I called you 'babe' huh?" I teased and he turned red even more.

"I don't know. Let's just study." Wow study huh?

"Whatevs babe" I said and laughed.

"You're gonna be the death of me Natasha." Steve thought.

--------

Almost two week passed.

"So Natie are you and Steve a thing?" Carol asked. We're currently having a girls lunch since the boys needed something with  Steve, and Steve allowed me too.

We know it sounds crazy but Steve and I asked for each other's permission on everything though we still don't have each other's number.

"What? Why do you asked Carlie?" I said and chuckled before taking a bite of my bread.

"Duh? You two act like a couple more than Sam and I bitch." Maria said in a 'duh' tone. I rolled my eyes at Maria and didn't answer.

"Wait... Is it true then? Are you two couple?!" Pepper blurted out.

"What? No! We're just friends."

"Then why do you two asked for each other's permission on everything huh?" Maria said in a challenging tone.

I swear to god I'm gonna kill Maria soon.

"We're just close okay? Stop it." I said getting pissed.

"No but seriously we see it from the way Steve acts, something had changed. He definitely likes you." Pepper said and it got my attention.

"What do you mean 'something had changed'? He seems normal to me." I said with a face full of confusion.

"He's not like that before Natie. He's different..."

"What do you mean?"

"Yeah I agree. Sam said that something had changed with Steve."

"Can you just explain it? I'm totally lost and about to hit you three in the head." I said getting impatient.

"He's not close with other girls before. Maybe except us because we're his friends girlfriends and---"

"Wait! Stop there! You mean Pepper only?"
Carol and Pepper looked at each other. What's happening?

"You didn't tell her?" Pepper asked unbelievably.

"I forgot! okay" Carol said defending herself.

"Forgot what?"

"Thor is my boyfriend."

"Who's Thor? I haven't heard or seen him." I asked.

"Well if I missed three subjects last week, Thor is more like brave to not be present until now." Maria said.

"You knew him?"

"Not really Sam mentioned him too, all I know is that he's still out there on some country, I don't know." She explained and took a sipped of her juice.

"Anyways back to Steve. He's a little jerk before." Is he really? I didn't answered and Carol continued. "Well not to all but only to those who's flirting with him legitimately and non stop."

"Who's flirting with him?" I asked. I don't know why but I felt the need to ask and I felt slightly angry.

"Why do you wanna know?" Maria said and smirked. I bit my lower lip and Maria suddenly squealed startling Carol and Pepper.

"What happened?" Pepper asked worriedly at Maria.

"She's angry! HAHAHAHA." She said and laughed hard.

"Why? How did you know?" Carol asked.

"Look at her, if she bit her lips that means she's mad, nervous or upset. We've been friends for years."

"Okaaaay. Do you see those girls that looking at us Nat? All of them are flirting with Steve."

Oh they look beautiful.

Maria's pov

Jealous Natasha I see.  I wanna  know and see more of this.

"Do you like Steve Natasha? Honest answer." I asked playfully and she look at me even more annoyed. Bitch as if I'm scared.

"I don't like him okay?!"

"A crush then?" Carol asked and winked at me. Oh so she's aware of my little game. Nice one!

"Maybe... Yes a crush."

"Oh my god! Did you just admit it?! You like Steve?!" I squealed clapping my hands.

"I didn't said 'I like him' I said I have a crush on him. There's a difference." She said and rolled her eyes. Well maybe for now...

"N-natasha right? I'm Lucas." Oh. This is gonna be fun. I pulled out my phone and text Sam if they're done and he immediately replied with yes, we're on our way there.

"Oh yes, do I know you sir?" So polite tss. I should teach her more of my bitchiness.

"No uhm... This is for you." The Lucas guy said and run. What a chicken.

"T-thank him I guess? Why did he run?" Natasha asked confused holding a piece of rose. Poor guy Natasha doesn't like roses.

"Obviously he chickened out." Carol said and laughed. I'm such an influence.

"Oh the lovers are here." Pepper said and I looked at the way she's looking at saw the boys.

When they finally reached our spot Steve sat next to Natasha.

"Hey babe--- where did that came from?" Did he just call her babe? Oh this is not a best time to tease. Show's about to start.

"Oh a guy gave it to me." Natasha smiled sweetly and I saw how Steve's jaw clenched. Tsk tsk wrong move Natasha.

"Okay do you like it?" Steve asked bitterly. All of us are silent and just watching them.

"Uh..." Call me evil but I always love it when  Natasha is awkward or nervous.

"Never mind." Steve said and walked away.  Uh oh.

"Awkward..." I said and Natasha run to follow Steve.

---------------

I had a spare time sooooo here ya go.