It's nothing.

Steve's pov

"Hey Steve wait!" I heard Natasha yelled but I just ignored.

"Steve please stop!" She yelled again, luckily I am heading to the back of the building and there's no student out here during this time.

I was about to ignore it again when she yelped out of pain, "Steve please! Steve wait--- ouch!"

I quickly turned around and run towards her.

"Jesus Christ!" I exclaimed. She slipped. "My god Natasha! Why did you even followed me here?!" I asked worriedly with a little bit madness.

"Because you're upset with me." She said in a low voice and looked down. My eyes softened and my lips forms a little smile.

"Still, you shouldn't have followed me. Look at what happened." I said with nothing but a worry. "Does something hurt? Let's go the clinic."

"No it's fine, I'm fine. My hips hurts a little bit but it'll be over soon."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes." She said and I helped her stand up. There's a moment of silence between us and I decided to break it.

"I'm sorry Nat."

"I'm sorry Steve." We said at the same time and laughed at each other. I held her hand and speaks.

"No, I'm sorry. It's my fault I should've turned around when you called me but I didn't." I said with a lace of guilt in my voice.

She squeezed my hands before she speaks, "No it's not your fault. I followed you and I tripped on something, and besides I did something that upsets you." She said and frowned.

I engulfed her into a hug, "Don't think about it anymore. It's nothing, now would you mind replacing that frown? And just show off that beautiful smiles of yours?" I asked and looked down to see her face.

Her grips on my waist tightened and she smiled. "Now that's beautiful." I said and she just giggled. That melodic giggles...

We stayed like that for minutes. Her head on my chest and me hugging her.

How I wish you're mine....“ I thought to myself. We pulled out to each other when I felt someone looking at us.

"Something wrong?" Natasha asked with a confused look.

"No. Anyways we're only half day today, because they have some meetings to do. Sooo do you have plans?" I asked diverting the topic.

"Hmm? What about the mall? Let's play in the arcades? Or we can watch in the cinema?"

"Sounds good, let's go back there." I said and held her hand. I noticed that she's still holding that rose.

"I know what you're thinking. Don't worry I don't like rose."

"W-what? What are you talking about?" I said as if I don't have any idea on what she is talking about.

"Don't play dumb Steve. I know that the reason you're upset is because of this rose." She said and paused to look at me, "Whatever your reasons is I won't ask but don't be upset anymore please?" She said and placed the rose on the floor.

Wow...

"Let's go?" She asked nicely and I just nodded and she dragged me.

Damn it! I don't care anymore if it's too early but I want you to be mine Natasha!

Natasha's pov

"I see you two  are okay now..." Maria said and smirked at me.

"I didn't know that you're too soft now Stevie, you might as well buy me a food because I won." Tony said and Pepper pinched his side.

I tip-toed to whisper something on Steve, "Steve what is he talking about?"

"He's crazy." Steve replied and I just laughed.

"To be honest you two looks like a couple. Are you guys sure that you're not together?" Carol said. Steve and I cheeks are now bloody red.

"Yeah you're right Carol and you two always intertwined your hands." Sam said and went to Steve and whispered. What did he told him?

"Whatever. Do you guys want to go with us in the mall?"

"Why? We still have classes?" Pepper asked confused.

"You guys haven't told them?" Steve asked in disbelief, "We're only half-day today. They'll announce it in a minutes or so." Steve said and I just watched him talked.

How can someone be so handsome without efforts? That's illegal!

"You two need to date." Maria suddenly whispered that startled me a bit.

"Shut it Mari!"

"Whatever little princess." She said in a mocking tone.

"So you guys are coming or what?" I heard Steve asked again.

"Of course we are! I needed that treat now!" Tony said and wiggled his eyebrows. I'm really curious on what he is talking about...

"Did you bring your car tiger?" Steve asked and I nod.

"We'll just use my car hmm k? Only this side of building is half-day but not Wanda's."

"Okay. I'll just call our butler to drive my car home. It's friday so we'll be at our parents house, Would you mind if we fetch Wanda later?"

"No problem at all." He said and smiled. My god these butterflies are back again!

"Let's go pretending to be a couple! I'm hungry!"

Steve rolled his eyes before responding, "Coming right up! You acting like a beggar!"

"Pfft a beggar?" I said as we walk, and obviously people are looking at us and gossiping again. The girls are looking at me like they'll kill me.

"Tony's family is rich yet he likes to be treat all the time." He said and rolled his eyes. And again girls are giving me death stares. Seriously what is wrong with them?

You can look but you can't touch...

-----------

Update since it's my special daaaay!