Not yet

Tony's pov

"Sooo who the hell slapped our little red again?" I said in a calm voice but unfortunately no one answered. "Do I need to repeat?"

"That crap!" Maria said who's still fuming. Well I can't blame her Natasha's her friend after all.

"Ah it's you, I remember you." I said eyeing at Sharon. Sometimes I just wanna do something to kicked her out because she annoys me.

"What? You gonna hurt me Stark?" She said in a sarcastic voice.

"Ooh so feisty! I like that! But don't worry I'm in no position to do that to you. I just need these little minions of yours."

"What? Why? I won't give them to you."

"Uhm duh? These little centipedes of yours left a mark in our girls arm." I said and she only rolled her eyes at me. See how annoying she is?

"You know what? That's nonsense!" Maria interfere. Before I could say something she rushed to Sharon's minion and slapped them one by one.

Wow! Sam must not cheat or hurt this girl! I'm afraid of what might happen to him if he tries.

"Babe stop!" Sam said and pulled Maria away from the girls.

I'm loving this. I sat on the chair, crossing my legs and watched them.

"Don't worry Sharon, I won't be the one to punish you, but make yourself ready... " Maria paused and smirked, "Once she found out what happened to Natasha? You'll see a human witch. Wish you luck." Maria said and stormed off the cafeteria leaving Sharon's minions terrified.

I wonder who she is talking about.

Steve's pov

"I'm in love with you Natasha." I said in a low voice. There's a moment of silence between us.

"Steve... I'm sorry... I-i need to go." She said turning her back on me making my heart broke into a pieces. Before she could even reach the door I stopped her by hugging her waist.

"Natasha please don't go, please!" I begged not noticing that my tears are now falling too.

"Steve l-let go please... Don't make this even hard." She said sobbing trying to escape from my embrace but I hugged her more tight.

"No! No I won't let you go." I cried.

"Steve please! I'm not yet ready and I don't deserve you."

"No don't say that! You deserve more than anything!"

"Give me a time Steve please!" She cried but I didn't let her go. "Let go..." She said trying her best to get off of my embrace by wiggling and she succeeded.

"I'm sorry Steve." She said and run away leaving me on my knees crying.

You're stupid for thinking that she likes you Steve. You're damn stupid!

Wanda's pov

I'm bored. I wanna see Tasha and Maria.

“Should I go there? Well I think I should. I feel really really bored after all...“

"Hey guys I'mma go get something to my sister." I said to my friends and stood up fixing my things.

"Oh okay! Just be back before the bell." Shania said smiling and I nod at her before walking to my sister's building.

I dialed my sister's number.

"Hi this is Natasha, leave a message." Voicemail? She never turn her phone off... I tried to dial her again but it still went to voicemail. Now I'm worried.

I was gonna contact Maria when I heard someone. "No! I'm gonna find where my friend is!"

"Babe calm down! She's with Steve remember?"

"I still want to see my friend!"

"Maria?" I called and and when turned her head on my direction her eyes widened. What's going on?

"Shit..."

"Where's my sister?" I asked as I walked towards her.

"Uhm I don't know." She said and I can sense that something is wrong.

"What happened? I know something is up. Tell me." I said in a serious face and voice.

"Hi Wanda! I don't know if you know me but I'm Maria's boyfriend and nothing happened hehe." He said awkwardly and scratch his head. What a terrible liar tss.

"Don't lie. You're not good at it." I said and rolled my eyes. "Now what happened to my sister Maria? You too are acting weird and if you're not going to say something about what happened I'm gonna call dad." I said and bring out my phone.

"No! Don't! I'll tell you what happened, just don't inform uncle Ivan!" She said in a terrified voice. Well? that worked.

"Speak."

"Someone poured a juice and slapped Natasha."

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?! SOMEONE SLAPPED MY SISTER?! WHO?!" I said in outrage.

"Calm down geez! This is the reason why I don't wanna tell you."

"Where is she now?!" I asked worriedly with madness in my tone.

"She's with Steve." She said and I sighed in relief knowing she's with Steve. I looked at the time to noticed that I only have five minutes before my next subject.

"I don't have time right now but I'll come to your room later and you gonna tell me all the details." I said sternly.

"Yeah..."

"And do me a favor? warn the bitch who slapped my sister. Tell her she's not gonna like what will happen to her or to her family."