Meeting twice

Steve's pov

"Easy! Jesus! No one's gonna take that food away from you!" I exclaimed as Tony eats like he haven't for weeks! Where's the etiquette of this man? For goodness sake!

"You know what? Instead of watching and scolding me on how the way I eat? Why don't you just join me grumpy pants!" He said in a mouth full of food. Does his parents taught him that he should not speak if his mouth is full? Probably they did but knowing Tony? He doesn't always follow.

"No way. Just slow down, I don't want you to die because of choking." I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Yep... Just don't order too much Wanda, Mom said that we're having dinner later at our house." I heard a familiar voice said.

"We'll come home?"

"Of course we are duh? Just in case you have forgotten YOU were in a vacation whole summer without us, they of course wants to see you." That voice is just familiar! I looked around and found out why it sounds really familiar. That husky and raspy but sweet voice came from the beautiful red headed but a little war freak girl, of course! How could I forget that voice?! They sat on the table across to us.

"What about you? I heard from mom that when you convinced daddy to let you live in that flat that we owned you immediately packed your things and moved out." The girl said. Just so you know I'm not eavesdropping it's just they are so close to us and her voice is kinda loud to hear. Wait... Is that her sister? Almost the same hair...

"Yeah they wanted to see me too that's why don't eat to many okay?" She said and her sister nodded. I'm not dumb to not notice that they are siblings. They both have green eyes.

After a few minutes Tony is done eating finally! He paid for what he ordered and to my luck he called me too loud getting their attentions.

"Hey Rogers! Let's go!" After calling me she turned her head to us. Damn you Tony!

"You don't need to shout out loud!" I said and turned to look at the red head whom I teased the other day. I smirked and keep my cool.

"What a coincidence little dragon." I said and she rolled her eyes. Maria  was shocked when she looked up at me.

"Steve! Why are you here?" She asked.

"Oh nothing just accompanying my friend Tony." I said and smiled.

"Who is he?" The other girl asked.

"I'm Steve Rogers and you are?" I asked politely.

"Oh my god! You are a Rogers?!" She asked shocked and I nod. "I'm Wanda."

"Are you not going to introduce yourself tash?'' She whispered.

"Your sister is right tiger, aren't you gonna introduce yourself?" I mimicked making her annoyed.

"Why would I introduce myself Mr Idiot?'' I frowned at her, she called me idiot again! She smirked when she saw my reaction.

"You're rude if you don't tiger. Tsk tsk your sister is right beside you and we met for the second time already." She rolled her eyes at me and sighed.

"Natasha." She said in defeat.

"What?"

"Are you deaf? I said Natasha. Now can you please leave us alone?" I smiled and just backed off, giving them some privacy.

I need to know if you're in the same university as me Natasha...

Natasha's pov

It's now six in the evening and we're now at the house. I beeped at the gate so the guard will let us in.

"Oh! What a surprise miss Natasha! And miss Wanda!" Archie said. He's working for us for over a decade.

"Hiiii Archie! Good evening!" Wanda said in enthusiasm.

"Good evening miss Wanda! The house was been so quiet the whole vacation." He said and chuckled. Well? Wanda's very loud no doubt about that.

"We told you to just call us Natasha and Wanda Archie! Miss is too formal, good evening by the way. Are mom and dad is there inside already?"

"Yes come in come in." He said and smiled letting us in. I parked at my spot and step out of the car. We left Maria on the mall because she said she needs some stuff on her apartment. We entered the big door and got greeted by our parents.

"Oh my two princesses are here." Our dad said and hugged us same as mom.

''Come your mom cooked your favourites." Wanda clapped at what she heard. We went to the dining room and sat on our chairs.

"So how's it going for you two? Your mom and I just arrived after some out of the country business meeting." Our dad said.

"I've been good dad. The apartment is cool." I said and sipped on the hot soup.

"How about you Wanda? How's your vacay?"

"It's good dad except for the bodyguards that follows me everywhere." She said a little bit annoyed.

"That's their job and it's for your safety."

We talked about a lot of things, you know catching up.

"Anyways mom, dad Wanda has something to ask." I said remembering that she still needs our parents consent.

"Oh yeah yes needed to request something." She said in soft tone.

"I have a bad feeling about this." Mom said and I saw that dad squeezed her hand.

"Mom? Dad? I want to live with Tasha in her flat." I just sit and watch them.

"What? Why?"

"Well? I want to and besides you know I'll be crazy if she's not around. Please mom, please dad let me live with her." She said and pulled out a puppy eyes. I know they couldn't resist that. They couldn't with me and her.

"I'm---"

"Please Mom!" She pleads.

"O-okay." She said and Wanda stood up and hugged them both.

"Thank you! Thank you!" Yes! I won't be alone most of the time in that apartment anymore!

"But..."

-----------------

Sike!!! What do you think of this book guys?😆 and do you want them to be a thing or just continue their quarrel?🤣