Oops

Third person's pov

Natasha stared at Wanda with death looks, while the rest of Romanoff's look at Natasha.

"Wait, did I heard it right? You have a boyfriend already?" Clint asked at her sister, who's thinking what should she says.

"W-what? I-i don't have any!" Natasha lied.

"Uh? Yes you do!" Wanda interfered that caused Natasha to kicked her foot under the table.

"Ouch! Mom!" Wanda cried and looked at Natasha badly ready to take her little revenge when Yelena spoke.

"Okay you guys can continue that petty fight of yours later. We wanna know who's the guy. Is he cute?"

Natasha didn't answered, instead she blushed madly.

"Aww my baby is grown up!" Her mom said smiling, noticing how her daughter blushed. Natasha was about to say something when her father recovered from his shockness.

"Who's the guy?" Ivan asked sternly causing Natasha's heart to beat fast and the rest of them to be quiet.

"P-please don't be mad dad! I-i swear I have  the plans on telling you... I just don't know how..." Natasha said trembling, thinking that her father won't allow it.

Ivan can't control it anymore so he bursted out.

"Gotcha!" Her father said and her mom slapped his father's arm.

"You idiot! Why do you need to scare our daughter like that?!"

"Hey ouch! I'm not scaring our daughter you know? Maybe I played a little." Ivan reasoned rubbing his arm. "Anyways I just want to know one thing about the guy that you're dating."

"Sure what is it dad?" Natasha said who's now relieved that her father isn't mad.

"Does he treats you well?" Ivan asked seriously.

"Yes dad. He does." Natasha answered confidently.

"Good. Let's eat now." Her father announced and they started to grabbed foods for themselves.

While eating Clint can't stop thinking about her sister's boyfriend so he opened the topic again.

"What's the name of the guy that you're dating tasha? I wanna know." He said chewing his steak.

"Ugh! Can we just stop talking about it?" Natasha grumbled.

"Whyyy?! I just wanna knooow! I'm starting to think that..."

"That what?" Natasha snapped.

"That he has a shitty name." Clint said in casual then smirked making Natasha annoyed.

"Think whatever you want to think. I don't care." Clint was about to answer when Natasha interrupted him. "He's more handsome than you by the way."

"Ouch that hurts! Why don't you just say his freaking name?" Clint whined.

"I don't want to!" Natasha argued. Their parents just watched them but unfortunately the 'almost twins' are starting to get annoyed. Getting fed up Wanda said Steve's name loudly.

"Steve Rogers is the name! Now shut up! I can't enjoy my food because of you two!"

Ivan who's currently drinking his water gulped unaware then started to cough.

"No you didn't just said his name out loud!" Natasha said standing up and Wanda seemed to know what Natasha's going to do so she ran. Natasha run after her sister  and the other two followed.

Helena and Ivan shooks their head because of their children acting like a bunch of six years olds.

"Now I'm starting to question myself... Why did we made four childrens again?" Ivan said looking at his wife.

"I don't know." Helena shrugged and continued. "You're the one who deposits not me."

"I---" Before Ivan could react Helena spoke again.

"Anyhow that Steve guy? Son of Sarah and Joseph? I heard he's a nice kid so you don't need to worry. Just ask your daughter tomorrow or later if she stops chasing Wanda."

"MOM HELP!!!!" Wanda screamed who's now heading to their pool in the back yard.

Natasha's pov

"FINE! FINE! I SURRENDER STOP CHASING ME!" Wanda yelled as she stopped running, putting her hands in the air for surrender.

"Okay. I don't know w-why I'm chasing you either, they'll find out a-about it sooner or lat-ter." I replied panting.

"You chased her because you two are idiot." Yelena said.

"Uh excuse me?! Says the one who also run with us!" Wanda retorted rolling her eyes.

"Hey idiots!" Clint yelled and soon we felt a squirt of water on us.

"Hell nah! Stop it!" Yelena and Wanda complained but since our brother is a big u idiot he didn't stop. The three of us looked at each other, I give them a sign and thankfully they understood it. The next thing that happened is a big splash and Clint on the pool.

"I hate it when you three teamed up against me! Mom! Dad! I want a freaking brother now!"

-

The girls have decided to take a shower. Natasha took one first leaving the two in the hallway. They're having a girls night to catch up, Wanda told Natasha that she's gonna use the bathroom in her room to take a shower.

"Hey lena! In here! I have to tell you something!"

Yelena's eyebrows furrowed but came over. Wanda started to tell what happened to Natasha and her plans on getting back at Sharon

"Soooo? We can't tell about this to Natasha." Wanda said.

Yelena nodded, "Yep, I'm in."

--------------

Hey! Sorry took a days to update 😂
I'm writing a new book that's why 😅