Hell day

Wanda's pov

"Yuck! This is so freaking gross! Jesus fucking christ!" I swore as I stumbled my feet dialing Yelena's number and luckily she picked up fast.

"Hello come here fast! They are going wild fuck's sake!"

"Hey chill out! And since when did you learned to swear huh? I'm coming wait for me. Call Maria too, we need her help."

"None of your business, and yeah I'll call her. Please be fast! I swear I'm gonna faint in here pretty soon!"

"Yeah fine. Chill your tits drama queen." She said, I didn't answered anymore and just hung up. Then I called Maria saying that we need her. Of course she didn't bitch out anymore knowing that we're up to something.

After three minutes Yelena came.

"Why did you took so long?!" I said in annoyed voice.

"I'm here now, aren't I? Stop whining like a child and where's Maria?" She asked. Just in time Maria came.

"Hey I'm here. What's going on? Be fast."

"What's up with you guys? Why so rushed?" Yelena said with her furrowed eyebrows.

Maria rolled her eyes before speaking, "It's not yet our lunch time missy."

"Whatever. Anyways do you know Sharon's locker?"

"Yeah why?" Yelena glanced at me and smirked.

"Is there CCTV near that locker?" I asked. Yelena gave me a confused look. "What? We need to be safe." I said and she nod.

"Unfortunately all the CCTV in our building is disabled for a week. What's up?"

"We want you to put something in her locker. We know it's very easy for you to open a locker."

"That's it?" She asked, thinking it's very easy to do. "What do I need to put in her locker?"

"These." I said handing her a bag.

"What's this?"

"Open." Yelena said.

"HOLY MOTHER OF SHIT! WHERE THE HELL DID YOU GET THESE?" She says loudly.

"Shh! In the animal store duh? Just scattered them around and put the three big guys in there. This one..." I said picking up the other bag. "Supposed to be in her bag, but it's impossible to do that without getting caught so we just put it in a cupcake."

"S-scattered them? And what's that?" She asked, afraid to look.

"Worms and cockroaches." Yelena said and Maria gagged.

"And you put them in a cupcake?" She gulped and asked in disgust.

"YUP!" Yelena and I said in unison.

Maria shook her head and speaks, "This is the reason why I want to be in your good side."

"Yelena and I will change our clothes right now and put these on her table. Where is it located?" I asked.

"Left side, the fifth table." She said and we nod. "Wait? What clothes are you going to change into?"

"We bought a cheap clothes. Can't afford to lose our expensive ones." I said showing her the black hoodies.

"Okay, I'm going now goodluck." She said and walked away while me and Yelena changed our clothes and put a masks so that no one would recognize us.

We started heading in their cafeteria and put the cupcakes in her table with a note saying...

'I hope you'll appreciate these little cupcakes from the Tiffany's  :)'

When we are done we quickly left the cafeteria and changed back into our normal clothes.

"Hey lena? I wanna see her reaction. Can we stay?"

"Sure."

Third person's pov

Sharon and her minions entered the cafeteria not forgetting to glance at Natasha's table. Sharon rolled her eyes when she saw Natasha and the group laughing. She made her way in their table and got confused when she saw the box of cupcakes.

"Hey! Have you seen who left these cupcakes?" She said loudly to the girl in the cashier, getting others attention. The girl shrugged and again Sharon rolled her eyes.

"Attention seeker." Carol said to their group. Pepper shushed her.

Natasha got curious about it so she stared at Sharon's.

"What you want some?" Sharon mocked at Natasha showing the Tiffany's. Natasha just rolled her eyes and looked away. Just then she noticed her two sisters on the corner and was about to get them and ask on what they are doing there when Sharon screamed.

"AAAAGGHHH! YUCK! WHO THE HELL DID THIS?!" She screamed as she spits the cupcake. People laughed and others looked at her in disgust. Natasha noticed her sisters laughing and she became suspicious.

"Ooh is it nice Sharon?" Maria asked and her friends looked at her. "What? I was just asking. Those worms are THICK! And what's the taste of the cockroach?" She asked in a mocking tone. Sharon walked out and was heading to the locker room and Maria followed.

"Where is she going?" Natasha asked and Carol answered her.

"Oh it's her you know. Maybe she needs to change."

"Let's follow her then." Pepper said and they agreed. Of course the boys went with them.

Just then Sharon opened her locker and saw a bunch of tarantula and three huge frogs. She screamed again but more loudly this time.

"WHO THE FUCK IS DOING THESE?!" She said sounding terrified but at the same time  angry.

The frogs just jumped near her and unfortunately she jumped off forgetting that she's wearing a long slim heels and it broked, causing her to fell to the ground twisting her ankles accidentally.

Maria felt guilty but Wanda and Yelena smirked. Natasha saw it and then she knew.

"What have you two done..." She muttered under her breath.