I smell trouble

Yelena's pov

"So as of you know me and Wanda aren't staying here. We have our own apartment and we only go home every friday night." oh.

"I'm going with you two then. I'm not going to stay with our brother hell nah." 

"Hey I heard that!" Clint shouted from a far.

"What the? For real? I only have two rooms there." Natasha said and I frowned luckily Wanda saved me.

"We can share Nat."

"Yeah whatever just tell it to mom and dad first, are you enrolled already lena?" She asked and I nodded.  "Mhm okay. Just tell mom and dad that I head out already. You two can packed for a while we all knew that they'll agree anyhow." She said and was about to head out when Wanda stopped her.

"You're not going to eat break fast?"

"Nah"

"But who will drive us?" I asked.

"Just ask our driver or ride with Clint. I need to go see ya." She said and with that she left the house.

-------

We talked to our parents about me staying with my sisters. Clint decided that he'll stay here cause he liked it here and also his archery training room is here. He loves archery. Our parents agreed and I thanked them of course.

We ride with Clint and he drives, sucks I wanna talk with Wanda about what's going to happen but we can't, because we know that he'll get mad if he finds out. So I just decided to wait which is not fun at all. When we arrived we talked about it and planned on how we are going to do it.

"Yuck! That is totally disgusting lena! How are we going to get those things?" She asked with a hint of disgust in her voice.

"That's why we have money duh? I can't ditch on my first day so you order them." I said as we walk and sat on the bench. It is still early.

"Me? For real?" She said almost gagging.

"Yeah for real."

"Are you sure? Can't we just pushed her in the stairs?"

"Nope. It's no fun besides we wanna scare her to the point that she's the one who's going to hurt herself and not us. Just go with it."

Wanda sighed, "fine, it is still disgusting."

"I know." I said smirking. It's gonna be your hell day Sharon.

Steve's pov

~insert ringtone

My phone rang in my pocket and when I got it I looked to the id of the caller and I saw it's Nat.

Baby calling....

I answered it immediately.

"Hey where are you?" I asked.

"Hi babe I'm here in the parking already."

"Okay okay, see ya in a sec." I said as I start heading to her car. I'm already in the parking by the way.

"Okay see ya." She said and dropped the call.

She is facing her car, I walked silently towards her and sneaked my arms in her waist and kissed her cheeks. She got startled but recovered fast and turned.

"Hi there." She said and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Good morning, I missed you." I said lingering a kissed on her forehead.

She chuckled, "We just talked last night."

"I know but I haven't seen you the last two days." I said pouting. She pecked my lips that made me blushed.

"Dork. Come on let's just use your car. I don't know where we are going to eat." She said and I smiled letting go of her waist and intertwined our fingers.

We reached my car entered. I started driving and stopped on a small coffee shop. Both of us ordered pancakes and she ordered a latte for her and black coffee for me.

"So I was thinking something..." I said getting her attention.

"Hmm?' She answered taking a sipped of her latte, unfortunately there's a cream in her upper lips.

" Wait." I said and leaned in to kissed her, her eyes widened because of the sudden kiss. "Cream." I said smiling and she turned red. I also have the same effect on her.

"S-so what are you thinking again?"

"Ah! Yes, so I was thinking if you like to go out with me?" I asked nervously.

"Are you asking me on a date Rogers?" She said smirking.

"Yes I am."

"Sure." She replied and my smile can't be any bigger.

"Where do you wanna go?"

"It's up to you, I'll go anywhere with you." She said smiling making my heart beats fast. I held her hand and squeezed it.

How did I get so lucky?

"You done?" She asked and I nodded. "Let's go then." She said taking my hand and dragged me towards the car.

Out of nowhere she started to speak.

"Do you want to meet my other sister? And my brother too?" She asked looking straightly at me.

"It would be my pleasure baby, oh and before I forgot I want you to meet my parents, after I meet yours."

"Mine? Why?"

"I want them to know that they can trust me. And to let them know that I will never hurt their precious daughter." I said glancing at her.

"Okay." She answered smiling and we drive in a comfortable silence.