Shocker

Natasha's pov

"Natie? What's wrong?" Carol asked as they entered the comfort room. I didn't answered.

"Yeah what's going on? Why were you frowning the whole time? Did something happened?" Said Maria.

"Nothing, I'm not just feeling well."

"Liar." Yelena respond.

"What? No I'm not lying."

"You're little crinkles are showing tasha." Wanda said in a 'matter of fact' tone. Guess I can't lie anymore.

I took a deep breathe and turned to face them. "Steve's hugging another girl earlier."

"And? Maybe it's just his friend?" Pepper said. Well? She has a point, maybe it's just his friend? But they seemed very close and they hugged more than twice! Steve also frowned with that blondie and he rarely does that to others!

"They seemed pretty close!" I yelled. They look at me shocked by the sudden outburst. Oof did I yelled? Or just said it louder than normal? Okay I'm not making sense anymore.

"Woohoo! Someone's jealous!" Said Maria who's currently had this biggest grin on her face.

"Who's the girl that made our red jealous huh?" Pepper asked winking.

"That's the problem. I don't know who that blondie is!" I exclaimed starting to fume.

"Maybe it's just Sharon?" Wanda said unsure.

"Yeah, you can't be seriously get jealous on Sharon right? I mean she's pretty but Steve doesn't like her." Carol added.

"That's the point. It's not Sharon, they hugged more than twice guys! And that Chelsea!" I said slamming my hands on the counter sink.

"Oooh that's what this is all about. Chelsea huh? Don't worry I'm not happy on what she did neither." Pepper said annoyed. I mean who wouldn't? The girl just ripped her clothes off and transformed into a slutty dress! Is it even a dress? Ugh!

"She just lap dance Steve, MY boyfriend in front of me guys! In front of me! She did it as if I'm not there!" I said fuming this time. I saw them forming a smirk. "For all we know she's not that great looking tch." I hissed.

"Oh god I didn't knew this side of yours Nat! None of us do. I love the jealous you." Maria said laughing.

"Show them what you got girl." Yelena cheered. She's right, I should do something too!

I take my blazer off revealing my strap, above the knee black dress. It's not showing off my chest which is nice, also it's not that short but it's enough to get a boy's attention. I combed my hair through my fingers and fixed it. I did some retouch of my make up too.

There! I'm finished!

"Oh wow... Now I finally understand why you don't want to take your blazer off..." Wanda said with her jaw hanging. So are the rest of them.

"You looked very stunning Natie... If we're not friends? I would definitely date you." Carol said that made me giggled.

"Let's show those stupid boys that Chelsea is no match to you." Maria said smirking and pulled us out of the rest room.

You idiot enjoyed it huh? Let's see.

Steve's pov

"You're in for a treat man." Sam whispered. Oh my god... Is that really my Natasha?

"Well damn she's hot more than Chelsea." I heard the guy from across the table said. I can't help but to clenched my jaw to what I just heard.

Natasha hold the mic and whispered something to the music operator. The operator nodded and the tune started. She's going to sing... But if she's going to sing why does she need to take her blazer off?