Abnormal

Steve's pov

Natasha and I have been dating for three and half months now. She and I were enjoying every moments of it and I'm still thankful for having her... But today isn't one of the normal days.

"Come on Tasha stop it!" Pepper complained as Natasha keeps eating her dozens of chocolates. Everyone keeps on complaining since morning.

Natasha growled and glanced at them furiously. "Stop what?!"

"You've already eaten six bars of chocolate Natie." Carol said gently. Natasha dropped her chocolates and moved to Carol.

"You looked cute today Carlie." Natasha said giddily.

"Uh oh..." Carol muttered then looked at us for help. Before we even know it, Natasha attacked Carol's cheeks this time. Squeezing and stretching it. Carol yelped out of pain obviously.

Maria helped Carol and Natasha's attention turned to her.

"Oh hi there Mari!" Natasha said giggling. She looks very adorable and cute but seriously, what is wrong with my girl today?!

"Nat come down okay? Here drink this." Natasha nods and drink the water from her tumbler. She's acting like a total kid today...

Tony shook his head and mouthed, "What is wrong with her???" He asked and I just shrugged.

"She's maybe high on sugar that's why she's being hyper or..." Thor didn't able to finish his sentence when Natasha approached him.

"Hi Thooor!" Thor chuckled nervously and respond.

"Hello there red hehe." Natasha just smiled wildly at Thor then turned back to Maria.

"You feeling good now? Cause we really need to talk about your chocolates Natasha." Maria said sternly. Natasha furrowed her eye brows but eventually nods.

"Just one more thing hihihi." She said giggling.

Maria rolled her eyes and said, "What is it?"

Natasha step closer to her and  to our shockness she bite Maria's wrist. My eyes widened in shocked and decided to step up now.

"Natasha stop!" I yelled and hugged her waist, pulling her away.

"Jesus Christ!" Maria cried, I saw her wrist with a mark of Natasha's teeth. "Fucker...." She whispered, luckily Natasha didn't heard it.

"You need to calm your girl man! Geez remind me next time to not let her eat a goddamn chocolates!" Sam said who's laughing.

I cupped Natasha's face who have this big grin in her face, "Okay relax, don't attack anyone. It's almost time for bell, I'll get you ho-" I didn't finish my sentence when she kissed me!

"Ha! You're blushing!" She said loudly, clapping her hands then laughed like there's no tomorrow.

"Oh god! I'm calling the mental asylum! Natasha officialy lost it!" Tony exclaimed. After a few more minutes Natasha finally calm down and her eyes got droopy.

"I think I know what's going on with her..." Maria said quietly.

"What?" I asked holding Natasha close.

"It happened before already. You see there is always a time of the year where she becomes really really hyper and abusive. She doesn't always have it before her 'monthly thing' so I guess this is it." She said. The girls nodded and seemed to understand.

"Oh that's why. Is it like her pre symptoms?" Carol asked. Okaaay? What are they talking about now?

"Yeah but it's like signs you know? I'm sure as hell her cramps will be worse." Maria answered.

"Okay what the hell are you guys talking about?" Tony asked.

"Nothing that matters you." Maria said sarcastically then rolled her eyes.

"Bring her home Steve, we'll just tell them that she's sick."

"Where? In their main house? Or the apartment one?" I asked.

"Her apartment, now go." She said and I nod. I decided to just carry Natasha and bring her in her house.

-

"Babe don't leave!" Natasha cried as she cling on me. I looked at her sisters and they nodded at me in agreement.

"We'll be in our room if you need anything." Yelena said gently and left.

I caressed Natasha's hair as she hug my torso.

"I don't feel great, my abdomen hurts so bad, I'm having a headache too." She said in a weak voice and sneeze. I felt her skin getting hot too.

"What should I do?" I asked as I started panicking.

"Help me sleep? You can go home afterwards." She answered.

"Do you have your..."

"Have my what?"

"Your thing?" I asked awkwardly.

"I think? I'm feeling sick again so maybe I have, I haven't check yet." She answered. I just nod and didn't say anything to let her rest.

I stroke her hair again and embrace her. I feel her breathing getting slow and heavy, a sign that she is asleep already.

I untangled her arms from my torso and gently picked her up towards her room. I layed her down and put a kissed on her forehead before I left the room. I knocked on her sisters room to bid my goodbye and left.

I went in my car and dialed someone, "Hey? Is it a bad time?"

"Hey Grant! And no you didn't, what's up? Why'd you called?"

"I need your help on something, are you around?"

"Actually I just got home. I'm in California already, why?"

"Uh... God this is so awkward but.... Can you teach me how to take care of someone who is in their period?" I asked through the line embarrassed.

"Oh god! Hahahaha okay sure. Go on ask away."

"Thank goodness! You really are my savior! That's why I love you, anyways....."

------

Guess who it is🙈