Why so inquisitive?

Natasha's pov

"Soooo! What happened? Tell us in full details Natasha!"

"Gosh! So inquisitive! Fine, Steve and I are together." I said to Maria who rolled her eyes on me. "What?! That's what you wanted to know since I arrived." I scoffed.

"No! I mean yes, but you know.... How did it happened? Like who confessed first?"

"Seems like I have no choice eh?" I said and took a deep breath. "He confessed first...." They were about to say something when I cut them off. "And don't bother to ask what did he said cause I won't tell. So he confessed first and then I run."

"WHAT?! You run? Why?!" Carol asked loudly getting some of our classmates attention.

"Shh! Don't be so loud! I ran because... You know overwhelmed... But I did came back cause I realized that I feel the same. That's it. Don't ask more." I said taking my phone out when I felt it buzzed. Oh it's Steve. I gave him my number by the way. It's also funny when he asked for it last night. He's blushing the hell out! And also he's the one who set my nickname. Such a dork.

Dorkie💛

Hey baby good morning! Are you at school already? This traffic sucks!  I wanna see your face already 😣

My Princess 👑💛

Yes I am here already. And for God's sake! Don't text while you're on the road!  Don't reply to this!

He's such an idiot sometimes ugh!

"Okay! Earth to Natasha! Remember there's something more that you need to tell us." Pepper said. Oh I know what she is talking about...

"It's about my other siblings isn't it?" I asked and they nodded.

"We thought there is only two of you? And that you're the next one who's gonna lead the Romanoff's empire?" She questioned.

"Well there is four of us. Apparently our other siblings is in Russia to our nana. The media haven't seen them yet so they conclude that there's only two of us. And about me being in charge in a few years? Well my brother is an idiot. Maybe our nana finally convinced them to come here, after all it's been four years since the last time we saw each other." I explained. They seem lost except to Maria of course.

"Why are they in there though? I mean how did it happened?" Carol asked looking at me attentively.

"Uhm we are Russians right? We are there for like three to four years? I'm not so sure it's been a long time. My siblings stayed there ever since and we just go there every special occasion. Don't worry you'll meet them when they arrive this Friday."

"Ooohh what are the names?" Pepper asked.

"Yelena and Clint. Clint is the older one, followed by me. Yelena and Wanda? Well they're almost twins... Well I can't say that Yelena's older by one year cause it's not even a year! Maybe nine or ten months. Something like that."

"Oh we get it! I bet Yelena's beautiful too!" They said and I just smiled. I was startled by someone kissing my cheeks.

Steve's pov

Oh there she is! I walked behind my girl quietly and kissed her cheeks. I can say that it startled her.

"Hi." I said beaming at her.

"Hey good morning love." She said kissing my cheeks. And then suddenly she hit my arm.

"Owh! What was that for?!" I asked holding my arm.

"That's for texting while on the road!" Oh.

"But it was trafficked! It's not like I'm driving while texting." I said in defiance.

"Still!" Why is she mad? Goodness.

"Okay okay! Don't be mad now. Even though you're cute when your face is red I still don't like it when you're mad." I said grinning at her dorkily.

"Okay fine. Stop being so cute." I was about to kiss her cheek again when Maria made a gagging noise.

"Geez! I thought that you weren't gonna be like Sam and I tasha, what happened?" Maria teased earning an eye roll from Natasha.

"And I didn't!" Natasha retorted.

"You sure about that Natie?" Carol teased giving Natasha a smirked.

"Yeah what about the line of yours that says 'ugh! I swear that if I will have a boyfriend?he and I wouldn't be so pda like you guys'" Pepper said mimicking Natasha.

"Why do I feel attacked?" Natasha asked and put her hand in her chest dramatically and we just laughed at her.

---------------

Sorry I'm having a major blocked rn😭🤦🏻‍♀️