Disaster lunch

Third person's pov

"Steve kissed you?!" The blonde hair girl said. Natasha looked confused, cause she doesn't have any idea who this girl is.

"Excuse me? Do I know you?" Natasha asked with a confusion laced on her face. The girl didn't answer and grabbed Natasha's wrist, pulling her up.

"Did Steve Rogers kissed you?!" The girl asked again and that's when Maria pushed the girl.

"Hey! Let go of her deaf bitch blondie!" She said. Carol and Pepper looked at her and Maria rolled her eyes. "No, not you guys."

"And who the hell are you?!"

"It's none of your business! I should be the one asking you that! Who the hell are you to grabbed Natasha like that?!" Maria yelled back.

"I'm Sharon and this Natasha is a slut!"

"Woah! Hold up Sharon!" Carol said and stood up from her seat. "You don't have any rights to call her like that!"

"Carol's right, and besides why are you overreacting? It's not like Steve and you are together." Pepper said sipping from her juice after.

"Can you three shut up? We're here for that Natasha, not for you." One of Sharon's friend said making Maria more mad while Natasha didn't even bother to say a word.

"You shut up bull dog face! Natasha is our friend, of course we'll protect her! So leave!"

"Maria that's enough. Let them speak..."

"No! Are you serious tasha?! Let them speak nasty things? Letting them call you names?!"

"I don't care. Let them speak, who say's that we're gonna listen to them anyways?" Natasha said making everyone who's watching them gasped.

"Did she just talk to Sharon like that?" One of the girl said and Sharon's had enough.

She walked to the other table and grabbed the juice. She walked back at Natasha and poured the glass of juice on her, throwing the glass after on the floor making a shattered noise.

"Next time don't talk to me like that, That juice is expensive, a cheap like you don't deserved it." Sharon said and gave Natasha a slap.

Just then Steve and the boys walked in.

"What's happening? Why's our table crowded?" Sam said and Steve suddenly got a edgy feeling.

He walked passed to the couple of students and pushed them aside. Just then Sharon slapped Natasha again and Carol was about to stop her but Sharon's minions held her arms.

"Let me go rats!"

"Just hold them! Now Natasha you'll stay away from Steve okay?" She said but Natasha didn't respond. She was about to slap her for the third time but someone shielded Natasha.

Natasha's pov

I shut my eyes readying myself for another slap but nothing happened and instead I heard a voice. A very very familiar voice.

"That's enough!"

I opened my eyes and saw Steve gripping Sharon's wrist tightly. The tears that I tried to hold let go.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! Why are you hurting Natasha?!" Steve said angrily.

"L-let go of me Stevie! It hurts!" Sharon cried but Steve didn't let go. I bowed my head letting my tears fall.

Steve took a deep breath and speak, "Never hurt my girl again, do you understand?" He said trying to calm himself.

"Y-your girl? W-what?"

"I said do you understand?!" Steve yelled making us flinched. I never saw him this mad...

"Y-yes." She said and Steve harshly let go of her wrist.

"Are you okay?" Steve asked as he rushed to me and caught my shoulder. "You're soaked!" Steve said worriedly and take off his jacket and put it on me.

"Let's get out of here." He said, pulling me closer to him. His arms wrapped around me protectively.

"Let go of me fish face!" Maria said pushing the girl away. So is Pepper and Carol.

"Take her away from here Steve. It's on us now." Tony said with madness in his face.

Steve and I left the cafeteria and went to the music room. The music room is completely silent maybe because  it's lunch time. I tried my best to stop my tears from falling but I failed.

"Nat? Please don't cry..." Steve said lifting my chin and wiping my tears. "I'm sorry, it's my fault... I shouldn't have left you and because of me you got hurt... please don't cry anymore, I can't see you like this please.."

"W-why did you said that?"

"Said what?"

"That I'm your girl..." I said making an eye contact.

"It's because.... it's because uhm..."

"Because what? does You and Sharon have a t-thing? You should've told me..."

"What?! No! Of course not!"

"No it's okay, I'll sta--- hmmmp!" I was cut off by Steve's lips crashing on mine. The kiss lasted for a minute before he pulled away.

"Nat..." He said but I didn't respond, Instead I touched my lips. 

That was my first kiss.

"I like you Nat... I like you so much and it's driving me insane! I'm losing my insanity everytime you're around! The way you make me laugh on your remarks, The way you make my heart skipped a beat every time you said something, The way you make me smile in simple things, The way our hands intertwined? It makes me  ecstatic..." He confessed making my heart skipped a beat and nervous.

"You what?..."

"I like you, and I don't think it is just a simple crush. I like you, No scratch that! I don't like you because I love you." He finished. He held my hand and made me looked at him.

"I'm in love with you Natasha."