First day, let's be friends?

Natasha's pov

Goodness! Why am I so nervous?! What the fuck is wrong with me?! It's not like I'm entering a forest without getting out! fuck's sake.

"Nat for Pete's sake! Stop pacing out! I'm getting dizzy just by looking at you!" Maria complaints.

"Then don't look at me! Who told you to look at me anyways." I hissed.

"Come on! We don't want to be late at the first day well me specifically." She said rolling her eyes.

"You just want to see your bae." I mumbled and she looked at me like a killer who wants to murder me.

"Don't give me that look Mari, let's go." I said and I saw her in the corner making faces.

Steve's pov

"Hey pal! Such a miracle you're not late!" I joked on Bucky. Bucky's one of my friends.

"Hey bud, I appreciate that thanks." He said and rolled his eyes.

On the corner of my eye I saw Sharon. Hell no...

"Buck let's go! Let's go!"

"What? Why? What's going on?" He asked in confusion.

"Sharon is here let's go!" I exclaimed and run as fast as I can to avoid that girl.

As I continue to run I bump into someone.

"Oh shit! Miss I'm sorry here." I said and offered my hands which she gladly accept.

"It's fine, I wasn't looking in my way--- you again?!" It's Natasha. My source is right she's gonna study here.

"Hey Natasha I'm really really sorry!" I said and turned my head and to my damn luck Sharon is looking and coming to my way.

"What?" Natasha said and looked confused.

"I know we really haven't had a nice start but I'm not that jerk---"

"Stevieee!"

"Fuck! I gotta go Nat!" I said and run as fast as I can. I know it's weird but I really don't wanna deal with Sharon right now and fake it.

Natasha's pov

What just happened? Did he just called me 'Nat'? and said "sorry"? What in a world?

I saw a blonde girl looking at me deadly and run after Steve? What did I do?

"Do you know that girl sis?" Wanda said with a face.

Oh yeah Wanda is here with me instead of  Maria because she's such an oldie and forgot something on our way so she went backed.

"I-I don't know who that girl is." I said and shrugged.

"She just looked at you like you did something wrong. She must be a psycho, anyways I gotta go to where my building is. Are you sure you're gonna be okay waiting here?" 

"Yeah go on, break a leg sis." I said and engulfed her in a hug.

"You too Tasha." She said breaking the hug and kissed my cheek. "See ya later love yaaa."

"Love you too byeee." She started to head to the other direction.

I waited for Maria but it's been ten minutes and since I hate waiting I tried to find where's the location of Dean's office by myself.

"Okaaay? So where's the office?" I muttered. As I walk trying to find the Dean's office to get my schedule people are staring at me.

God this is why I don't like first day of school specially when you're new!!!

"Hey there! You looked lost. May I help you with something?" A girl said with a blonde hair with another blonde too. Is this school of blondes??? I'm not aware.

"Oh uhm hi, I'm new to this school and I was hoping you could show me where the office is?"

"Sure! I am Carol by the way." She said and offering her hands for a handshake.

"I'm Natasha." I respond and shook her hands.

"Hi Pepper's the name, nice to meet you." The other girl says.

"Nice to meet you too." I replied and smiled. Well I liked this girls already.

"You looked familiar Natasha." Carol said as we walk. 

"Call me Nat or Tasha." I said and giggled.

"Hmm? Natie will do." Natie? new nickname... 

"Fine hahaha so why do I looked familiar?" I asked with curiousness.

"Are you a Romanoff?" How did she know?!

"How did you know???" 

"So you are one?!!" Pepper exclaimed.

"Y-yeah why?" I asked with unsure face.

"YOUR FAMILY IS THE MOST RICHEST FAMILY----" Before Carol can even finish I covered her mouth. Goodness this girl! 

"Don't be too loud Carlie. People are already looking at us."

"For real you are a Romanoff?" Pepper asked, still can't believe on what she had learned.

"Yeah, why?"

"Your family is the richest here!" Oh. "And not to mention you looked like one. We both know that the Romanoff's have two daughters with redheads."

I looked around and people are still looking at me, especially the guys... "Hey Peps... Are they always like that?"

"Who?" She looked around and got what I mean. "Oh them, yeah they are drooling over you since you're new and looked like an angel. Let them be."

Finally! We reached the office and they told they'll just wait for me outside and I agreed.  After five minutes or something I got what I needed and was about to head out when Dean Hasting speaks.

"Have fun on your first day Miss Romanoff." She said and smiled.

I smiled and responded to her "Thank you Miss Hasting."

"Guys I have English first." I said getting their attention.

"Oh me too! Wait lemme see your sched." Carol said and I gave her the card.

"Oh we are all in the same block... Let's go."

And the real fun begins.

---------------

The Christmas break is over! I don't wanna go back in school 😭