Chapter 16: Love Me Like You Do

Kennedy's POV:

"I'm still mad at you, pretty boy."

His lips pressing back into mine, his tongue  doing things to cloud my judgment.
The heat from his body radiating against my core, making me seem like a liar.
I raked my nails down his spine and back up again, finally settling into his hair, pulling tightly.
His presence was completely intoxicating, making me incapable of stopping my hips as they thrusted up against him.
Begging for more of the sweet friction only his body could supply.

"Fuuuuckkk....Baby Girl....if  this is your version of mad..."

His words slow and drawn out as he took every thrust I was giving him.

"Then stay mad" he whispered as his right leg slipped in between my own, causing my eyes to roll back and me legs to clamp around him.

"Sooo cocky...so sure of yourself." I moaned against his mouth.

"You think I'm cocky now...just wait until I'm inside you...and your screaming my name."

And just like that, he lifted his body and slowly pressed down and back up again, letting me feel what he had to offer.
The preview had my body ready to explode.

"Come for this cocky boy...use my body, baby girl." His breathing ragged as he begged me to let go.

Not one to disappoint, I took what he was offering and used his body selfishly.
Letting my release wash over everything else in my life.

Once our breathing had leveled, he rolled off of me, collapsing next to me on the mat.

"I'm still mad, just a tiny bit less."

He grabbed my hand, lacing our taped up fingers together.
Raising my knuckles to his lips and whispering against them.

"I wouldn't expect anything less.
But I think I may have something that will add to my favor...something you want."

I rolled to my side, leaning my head against my left arm.

"Oh yeah...and what's that?"

He smirked as he leaned in and whispered against my ear.

"A Jetty Punch from Tropical Smoothie Cafe."  His tongue coming out to trace my ear.

He didn't fight fair! Mixing his body with what I've been craving.
I licked my lips just thinking about my smoothie.

"Give it to meeee!"  I demanded as I took his bottom lip into my mouth.

"Yes mam...be right back." 

He was up and gone quicker than I could blink.
I closed my eyes, replaying our time in the ring.
If you told me this morning that I'd be dry humping the shit out of him and then getting my favorite smoothie too, I'd have punched you straight across the jaw for fucking with me.

"One Jetty Punch for the fighter!"

I opened my eyes and took him in.
Shirtless and still sweaty, I let my eyes roam over his inked skin.
Taking in all his bruises and feeling guilty for going in on him.
But his obnoxious smirk brought me out of my head.

"Like what you see, Slugger? " he teased.

My Dad was gonna get these hands for telling Justin about my childhood nickname.
I grabbed my smoothie and wasted no time sucking it down.
Moaning my appreciation to the Smoothie God's.