Chapter 19: Kryptonite

Justin's POV:

Anyone who knows me can tell you straight up...I'm a control freak.
What can I say?
You wanna play...then you do it my way.
I set the tempo.
Ask any girl that's ever had me inside her, they'll all say the same thing...
                    Bizzle is the Boss
That all changed with one round in the ring with my baby girl.
I've never let a female take me down before, but with Kenny...I didn't even have a choice.
My freewill flew away the moment she took the reigns.
She fucking owned me, and their wasn't a damn thing I could do to stop it.
It had been 5 days since that first time, and I was still salivating at the images of her naked body riding me...claiming me.

I was supposed to be training again for my next big fight.
My newfound popularity had the wheels turning double speed, and the UFC offered me a deal that I couldn't pass up.
300k to fight a Canadian douche bag named Mendez.
They were selling it as
Pretty Boy VS Pretty Boy, and the hype was high.
The fight was set for 1 month from now, in New York City.
I was Long Island born and bred, growing up I dreamed of fighting at Madison Square Garden. Dreams were becoming reality. A big payout, in my hometown, with my girl by my side....Bizzle was coming for his.

But it turns out, that Bizzle is a little bitch when it comes to Kenny. He runs away and leaves Justin to her evil ways.
5 days of trying to train.
5 days of the wildest sex I have ever had.
Baby girl had run everyone out of the gym.
I hadn't seen Charlie in days, poor guy had accidentally walked in on his daughter sitting shotgun in my lap.
Even my boys were steering clear of us.
So needless to say, I hadn't gotten much training in.
I was hers, but don't get it twisted...
she was mine.
This possessive motherfucker wasn't letting her out of his sights.
After her little "Girl's just wanna have fun" day with Kelia and my meeting with Asher's closest boy...I wasn't even letting her pee alone.
The only time away from me was when damn Kelia forced her nosy ass into our gym, and even then I was close by with my 9mm sitting pretty in my waistband.
I was still reeling from that meeting.
Ryan had found Asher's boy, Abel.
Basically the meeting went like this...
Abel remained mute, wouldn't tell me shit about Asher. I respected his loyalty, but my brass knuckles didn't.
Piece of shit sang like a canary after I rearranged his face.
Don't worry, he was ugly to begin with...I just made him uglier.
The high I got from getting some cardio in on his face came crashing down with his revelations.
Asher had dropped everyone in his circle and had gone off the grid.
He was supposed to be training in Florida for a fight, but never showed up.
But Abel had gotten one text message before Asher had dumped his phone.
Joey had taken the phone from Abel before I could. I watched as the horror formed over my bestfriends face as he read the text.

You can't read this Biz.

His face was drained of color and I grabbed for the phone. He tried to fight me for it.

Fucking let me read it, asshole! 

I screamed as I knocked him over and took possession.

Justin, don't fucking do it man...your gonna lose it...please brother!

I never listened to anyone, and that night I should have.

" I NEVER TOLD YOU THIS ABEL...BUT I USED TO LOVE TO CATCH BIRDS AS A KID. I'D CAPTURE AND CAGE THEM.
SOME WOULD CALL IT TORTURE..THE THINGS I'D DO TO THEM.
BUT I ALWAYS LOVED BIRDS. KENNEDY IS LIKE MY LITTLE BIRDS. SHE'S MINE.
UNFORTUNATELY SOMEONE HAS TAKEN MY LITTLE BIRD FROM ME AND I HAVE TO GET HER BACK...SEE I'M NOT DONE PLAYING WITH HER YET.
SO I'M TAKING MY TIME. HAVE TO ELIMINATE A FEW ROADBLOCKS.
OH AND ABEL...YOU SAY ANYTHING TO ANYONE...YOUR FAMILY WILL BE NEXT. "

This psychopath had his target set for Kenny and for the first time in my life, I felt real fucking fear.

Abel was nothing but Asher's pawn and I left my boys to educate him on becoming our mole.
If Asher tried to contact him, we'd better fucking know or I'd kill him myself.
My concern was Kennedy and her safety.
I don't do weakness very often, but as Joey and I headed back to our girls at the gym...we both broke down.
His girl was in danger by association, but Joey was loyal.
We were brothers and I knew he would have my back with this.
When we got back to the gym and they were gone, I fucking lost it.
Fredo deserved the black eye I had given him. He took it standing up.
Joey was pacing back and forth and pulling at his hair when we realized that both of their phones were shutoff.
I can deal with rage...I feed off of it.
But all I felt in that moment was sheer panic.
Did he already have them?
The thoughts that ran through my head were sickening and left me on my knees.
Charlie was the only one able to snap me back to reality.

"Justin he doesn't have them.
My cameras show them leaving through the front door.
They took off in Kelias car.
I'm not saying that he's not a danger to them, but I think they just went out...you know for girl time?
To bad we don't have a tracker on them."

My panic turned to relief as I thanked God for making me a controlling motherfucker.

"Well Charlie....lucky for us they do.
I slipped a tracking chip behind Kenny's phone case the minute I came home.
I totally fucking forgot until just now!
Charlie I owe you big time."

I could tell he wanted to ring my neck for invading his daughter's privacy, but instead he grabbed me and hugged me like his long lost prodigal son.
We were gonna find our girl.
The tracking app let us know their every move.
Tropical fucking smoothie cafe....I wanted to bend her over my knee when I saw that was the first ping. My hand involuntarily flexed at imagining how soft the flesh of her ass would feel against my palm.
The next ping was a library a couple towns over.
I was dumbstruck at what these girls could be doing at a library for over 2 hours.
But I would definitely be finding out.
The last ping was for an Italian restaurant, which the tracker had them still at.
Like I said, I'm a control freak...so I called the restaurant and sweet talked the ditzy hostess into confirming they were there and alone.
They were...and I could finally breathe again.
My relief turned to burning anger that baby girl would defy me like this.
So I took it to the bags and let myself get lost in the numbness that punching provided.
I was going to punish her in the sweetest way when she came back.
I totally forgot to clue Joey into the tracker...to lost in my own selfishness.
When she came walking in, every ounce of anger melted away as I turned around and saw her walking towards me.
Everything I was feeling was replaced with raw hunger and need.
And in 5 days it hadn't let up.
I needed to breathe her in, it became my only sanity.
But after 5 days of being locked away together, my girl was going stir crazy.
She wouldn't let up about going out...begging me to take her on a date.
Their was a fucking psychopath trying to take her from me and all baby girl could care about was me taking her to Panera Bread and a movie.
But I wouldn't budge. Not on this.
Which brings me back to my beginning rant.
Kenny owned me...and she didn't fight fair.
With her lips wrapped around my cock she manipulated me into agreeing on a date.
Not only that....she got to plan the fucking outing.
FUCK ME.
So here I am...5 days later...about to go on my first date with my girl...and no damn clue where this lil minx was taking me.
For the first time in his life, Bizzle was both excited and anxious...afterall it was his first date EVER.
Bizzle the Boss was in uncharted territory, Baby Girl was his kryptonite.

A/N: I am really gonna need y'all to comment more!
My girl Rachel never disappoints but I need feedback!
If y'all bring it...I'll write the shit out of a first date chapter for you tonight!

Songs for our Claimed King are

Stubborn Ass by Young M.A
Beautiful Pain by Eminem ft Sia