Chapter 35: Stone Cold

Hailey's POV:

I woke up with a pounding headache.
The kind that makes you think you might be dying from a brain aneurysm.
It literally hurt to lift my head off the pillow.
I don't even remember how I ended up in bed. The last thing I could recall was trying to unzip my husband's pants in our Uber.
He'd hissed at me to stop and gently smacked my hand away, which had sent me into a fit of giggling.
I remember calling him a prude and then nothing. I must have passed out after that.
But I was safe and sound, wrapped up in this big comfy bed...all thanks to my over protective husband. Speaking of, said Husband was not in our bed.
I tried again to lift my head and see where Justin was, but the sharp reminder of the massive amounts of wine I had drunk knocked me back down.

"Baaaaaabe where are you?"
I playfully moaned out.
No response.
"Juuuuuustin my head hurts!
Can you bring me some Ibuprofen and water!"
Only silence.
I rolled over and grabbed my phone off of the nightstand and saw 2 ibuprofen and a glass of water with a note.
                     Take These
                    Drink  Me
I couldn't help the smile that spread over my face. Justin was always thinking about me, making sure I was taken care of.
But I didn't appreciate being left alone.
I wanted to wrap myself in his skin for the day, and just sleep this hangover away.
I swiped my phone open and checked for any recent calls or text messages.
Just one text message.
It was from Justin.

"Baby if you wake up before I'm back, I just went for a run and to grab us some breakfast. Be back soon. Love you."

Justin was definitely trying to get laid.
Being all sweet and then telling me he went for a run. I knew his tricks. How could I resist him when he was bound to come in looking all sweaty and hot.
And with food...he was definitely getting some.
I bit my lip at the fun I was going to have with my husband shortly.
My hangover could suck it.
I looked at my phone again and realized that my Dad hadn't called yesterday or today.
He's usually always pestering me and checking in with us.
I dialed his number and it didn't even ring, just went straight to voicemail.
Weird.
So I texted him.
Where ya at Daddio?
Did you and Fredo do another Bachelor marathon and get white claw drunk again?🤣
Just call your flesh and blood, ok?
I worry about you and miss you.

I rolled out of bed and immediately regretted it.
The room was slowly spinning like I was on a Merry Go Round.
But I had a mission.
Get to the shower and wash my stank ass, and mount my husband the minute he walks in the door.
It took about 5 minutes and constantly having one hand on a wall, but I was scrubbing down my lady parts when I heard the front door open.
My hooha was sparkling and ready for action. The thought of my man's dick was like a magical wand, erasing my bad booze decisions from last night.

"Hailey you feeling ok?"
Justin had called out as I was dying myself off.
Time to flirt with my man's 😉.

"I'm ok...but I could always be better."
Riding that dick...
I quickly brushed through my hair and applied some vanilla scented lotion to my skin.
Boy thought he was eating cookies whenever I used that lotion.

"Well didn't you take the Ibuprofen?
It's not on the nightstand."

Sometimes men can be so dense.
I figured walking out in nothing but my Birthday suite would help him understand.

"I did. And I want to show you how thankful I am."
I walked out naked and saw Justin chugging a bottle of water.
His hair was slick with sweat.
He had already taken off his shirt, and I could see the perspiration dripping down his chest.
But my weakness was his flushed face that he got from a strenuous workout.
Fucking kryptonite.
I may be nice and clean, but I'd get dirty for him anyday.
His eyes turned and glazed over my body as he licked his bottom lip.
I loved watching his eyes dilate when he wanted me.
Like I was his own Mona Lisa.