Chapter 20:My First & Last

Kennedy's POV:

"I need you to stop whining like a toddler and go and get ready!
I'm not gonna break, so stop asking.
Have you never been surprised before?"

Justin was laying on my new full size bed, which he crammed into my small room on the gym's third floor...because apparently he now never left my side. That included sharing a bed, something my father wasn't to happy about. But my two over protective bodyguards were in agreement on one thing, I had to be with one of them at all times. They wouldn't talk specifically about Asher or what he sent to my father's house, but I knew they were spooked.
I never really wanted to know, I knew Asher. I knew what he was capable of, but I also didn't want to be locked away forever.
Even with Justin being my personal jail warden, I needed to breathe some fresh air.
So I had resorted to shady tactics to get my way, and surprisingly pretty boy fell for it.
Who knew pretty boy was weak for head? It was all it took to get some probation a.k.a a date with my stubborn ass man.

With his arms wrapped tightly across his bare chest, a pout on his full lips, he turned his puppy eyes in my direction.

You know I don't like surprises and I don't like not being in control.
Just give me one hint!

If he thought them puppy eyes would break me, he thought wrong.
But damn did he look adorable.

Too bad for you, I'm not falling for those puppy eyes Bieber!
Go get dressed! Where I'm taking you, your gonna need to be wearing more than just boxers!

He was off the bed and flush against my body before I could blink.
I was no match for his athletic abilities.
One minute he was pouting on the bed, the next he was invading my body and mind.
I couldn't keep up.

What? You don't like my Calvin's, baby?

He left no room for the imagination. I could feel every inch of him as he pushed into my personal space.
I couldn't even breathe, as he ground his hips into my center.

Pants. I like Pants. Pants I like.

And apparently I couldn't form sentences either.
He chuckled as he walked our connected bodies backwards until I was against the wall.

Well I like control, and I want a hint.
Pretty please...with sugar on top?

He was nipping at the skin on my neck, my carotid artery pulsing as his tongue ran circles across my skin.
Nipping and sucking, he was trying to bring me to submission.
My resolve was being bitch slapped by my inner hoe and he knew it.
He tilted his hips and slid his hardness up and down my lady bits.
My inner hoe was begging to be pinned.
But Justin had never been on a date and he needed to experience it the right way.
The hopeless romantic in me wasn't gonna let the inner hoe win.
My baby needed this surprise more.
He deserved it.

No sugar for you and no hints!
While I love your tongue...and your other parts...I'm not giving into them just yet.
If you behave and get dressed...in pants...I'll let you have your sugar any way you want it.

This had his attention.
He tilted his chin down to stare at me.
His puppy eyes replaced by a hooded dark and hungry hazel.

Anyway I want it?

I gulped and nodded, trying to keep the inner hoe in a headlock.

5 minutes. Pants on and in the car in 5 minutes. You can have a diabetic coma with all the sugar your gonna get later.