Chapter 31: Taking Control

Justin's POV:

Taking Hailey to Mexico was probably the best idea I've ever had...while being of sound mind that is.
The beaches of Isla Mujeres were unforgettable with their white sand and turquoise waters. The weather was all heat during the day and warm winds at night.
This little island of the coast of Cancun, Mexico was full of treasures.
And I'm not talking about the gold kind.
I'm talking about the curves of her body in that white bikini kind
How the sun kissed her in all the right spots kind.
How watching her soaking in the sun had me craving for the cover of night to devour every inch of her kind.
That kind of treasure had me unhinged.
I was a greedy pirate and I wanted the Booty all to myself.
And every damn male on this island was testing my patience.
Their eyes always watching her.
Trying to get close to her.
She had no damn idea how many times I've had to block a motherfucker named Juan or Carlos from approaching her.
Hailey was in a happy bubble of sunshine and my skin wrapped around her.
I was literally like a goalie blocking the pucks from trying to score on me.
Hailey being the net and every other dick the puck...I'm talking metaphors...in case your slow with the uptake.
Luckily, she only had eyes for me.
I was a lucky bastard.
We'd been here for 3 days and it was only getting better and better.
But today was not going to be my lucky day.
Today we were swimming with the sharks.
I tried to fake an illness, but then she offered morning sex...and I magically felt better.
Not realizing that she was playing me like a fiddle.
And now I was on a catamaran headed out to the open waters to become shark bait.
All because I loved my girl.

"Baby stop imagining the worst and enjoy how beautiful the Ocean looks."

The sound of her voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

"The only thing beautiful I see is you.
The rest of this shit, I could live without."

I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her down into my lap as I buried my face into the sweet spot of her neck.

"Trying to seduce me, pretty boy?"
She whispered as her head pressed back against my shoulder, giving me better access to nip and lick her sweet salty skin.

"Always."  I murmured as I worked my tongue up and nipped on the soft flesh of her earlobe.
She began to slowly grind her hips in small circles against me, as my fingers clamped down against her thighs.
Every other tourist on this boat was unaware of the slow fire she was igniting in me.
They were all drinking and dancing, enjoying the wind as the catamaran picked up speed.
My dick was enjoying the attention he was receiving and was making it obviously known.

"I see somebody is awake."  Hailey softly moaned against me.
My fingers slipped under her floral dress and traveled up to her heated center.
Using my knuckles as repayment, I slowly made small circles against her core.
She clamped her thighs down against me and leaned into my fist as her eyes looked around making sure nobody was watching.

"Afraid to cum in front of an audience, baby girl?"  My voice was teasing and demanding.

"Nope.
When it comes to you, I have no shame."

Her hands slipped under her dress and pressed down tightly against my fist.
Warning me not to stop.
My other hand on her hip like a vice grip as I moved my hips under her.

"Make me cum, pretty boy."
Her taunting demand was my undoing.
My clenched fist picked up speed as she worked her ass over my shaft.
I knew she was close when her body stiffened against me.

"Nothing more beautiful than watching you ride my fist, baby.
Now cum for me."

And she did, fast and hard.
My own release not far behind.