Chapter 25: Obsession and Sacrifice

Asher's POV:

I don't think my girl truly knows the lengths I'd go to keep her.
The night of Bieber's fight, I knew I had played my cards right.
It felt fucking amazing to have her hands on me again. I could have stopped her from attacking me, but truth be told...I craved it.
I hadn't felt her skin on me in so long and I'd take a little pain to feel it again.
Kennedy was getting braver it seemed. I wouldn't hold it against her, I knew it was his fault.
She'd still get punished in the end, but him...he'd die a slow death. It wouldn't be quick like the last one.
The last one, there was a part of me that felt somewhat bad about. But it was a means to an end, unfortunately it needed to happen.
It was the catalyst to push Kennedy right into my arms.
You see, Kennedy has been mine since I laid eyes on her. The minute I saw her boxing, I knew I wanted to keep her.
I had been practicing at O'Malley's gym when I first laid eyes on my girl.
She was boxing against her father and I was completely enraptured with her strong spirit. All I could think about was breaking it. I know that sounds cruel, but in order to fully have her, I had to control everything.
Control her mind, her body, and her soul.
I tried to get her to notice me the old fashioned way, but she never truly paid attention.
Back then her name was Haley. Back then she was living in her little bubble of happiness and security, a bubble that I popped. I had even gotten her to change her name, to a name that I liked.
A name that I had picked out for her on the day I first saw her.
Everything was going so smoothly.
Then that piece of shit had to come along and disrupt my plans.
Justin Fucking Bieber, just his name alone makes the rage in my veins scream.
He was the typical All-American douche bag. Used his looks to get ahead in the game.
I had to put in blood, sweat, and tears...well maybe not tears...to get to where I was.
But this guy just had to snap his fingers and he'd get whatever his heart desired.
He had shown up in the MMA world unannounced and took my spot on more than one occasion.
I had been training for years and he just came out of nowhere. It made me sick to watch everyone fall at his feet. He didn't even have to work for it.
And then he took my girl right from under my nose.
I had worked so hard to break her, and I was so close to succeeding. But in the flash of an eye he robbed me of everything.
Did he really think I would just let go of her that easily?
All the lessons I had taught her, he had wiped them away.
And now I'd have to start back at square one with her.
Break her spirit all over again, only this time I'd have to kill two people instead of one.
Killing Bieber would definitely break her, but killing her father too would seal the deal.
Hopefully the loss of their lives would be enough of a lesson to her.
You see, I didn't want to physically hurt her.
But she needed it. She needed to learn the hard way on too many occasions.
If she would just do what I asked the first time, she could have avoided the dramatics.
I had rules and they weren't to be broken.
She knew this, but still broke them.
She knew that I needed ALL of her attention and that I was easily prone to jealousy.
The first time I laid hands on her it was because I loved her so much. The waiter had been flirting with her and instead of ignoring his advances, she smiled at him.
It was like a slap in my face, after everything I had done to have her.
She smiled at him, and when he smiled back...I knew they'd both have to pay.
I took her home and wiped the smile from her face. I wasn't too rough on her that night, I backhanded her several times and reminded her how lucky she was to have me. To have my love after what she had done to her own mother. How her father could never love her after that, but I did.
I left her there to think about how she had hurt me, and then I had gone back to the restaurant and waited for the waiter's shift to end. Let's just say he got more than a few backhands.
The more Kennedy disobeyed, the more I'd punish her. And I learned that I liked putting her in her place, I liked the way I held all of the power.
I had always had an extreme need to dominate everything in my world, and when things didn't go my way...I'd often blackout with desire.
I knew her love for me was real. She took the hits, my sexual dominance, my need to consume her. She took it all because she knew that's what I needed. What I craved.
And even now, I know she still misses me.
I'm the only one who can bring her to heel.
Something she desperately needs.
Bieber is like a parasite infecting my little birds mind.
A caged bird is never meant to fly.
He's offering her a false reality.
Thinking she can fly free, she'll end up starving without me...her master.
I warned her that I didn't share.
Told her to always take birth control.
I didn't want her body to be devalued by a leeching host.
But she didn't listen.
Apparently blaming being on antibiotics for a sickness had counteracted her birth control.
Then she tried to blame me, because I took what was mine whenever I wanted it.
She knew the rules, knew that I would have her body whenever I desired it.
It wasn't my fault she happened to be sick.
A man needs what a man needs.
And then she hid the pregnancy from me.
It was her fault that I blacked out with rage that time.
I would never let her ruin my perfect girl with a baby.
That little misunderstanding brought us closer in the end.
She started behaving.
It all changed that night in the club.
I knew the minute that Bieber had laid eyes on her, that he coveted what was mine.
So I decided to use her to get to him.
My faith and love for her had blindsided me to her weakness.
I saw the way she responded to him...so easily.
He didn't even have to try.
The whore in her was taking ahold of my obedient beauty.
In the middle of trying to choke some sense back into her, Bieber decided to play Superman.
To bad he's in the wrong movie...because I'm the motherfucking joker.
When he followed me and attacked me, he made a critical mistake.
He didn't finish the job.
Bieber's conscience was his weakness.
Everyone thought of him as a golden boy,  but I knew he was a pussy underneath all that cockiness.
He may have left me injured, when he pierced the nails into my palms and used bleach on the open wounds.
But what he didn't understand was that it brought me to life.
Since that day...I let the wounds heal and then reopen them myself.
Enjoying the feeling. Letting myself be reminded of how weak he is after all.
But then he took it a step farther in Vegas.
That's when I started to black out more.
When I went off the grid.
I missed the release of power my girl would give to me. I missed it in my core. And I could feel his grip on her growing stronger.
At one point almost thought of just killing her. I couldn't take the obsession she had poured over me like gasoline.
Then he went and fucked her and lit the match.
I stood in an open field and watched him defile my little bird.
I was frozen in a cold aggression as she took charge over him.
Disappointed in her...as she allowed the whore inside to run free.
My body wouldn't move from that field for hours. Even after they had left...I couldn't move.
All I could think about was him putting his seed inside her.
If she had gotten pregnant with that lepers seed, I would have to kill her.
But I had a conscious too.
And I loved her, loved her enough to forgive her.
I found a cheap whore later that day to punish instead. I didn't get the same high that Kennedy gave me, but it was enough to slow the demons in my mind.
I began to plan.
Luckily I had blackmail on multiple people in my crew, and I was going to cash in.
I'd need all the help I could get to take Bieber down.
Poor Abel would have to do whatever I demanded anyway.
After all he was the one behind the wheel that killed Kennedy's mother.
Yeah...I may have supplied the drugs in his system that night...I may have known she'd be on that road...at that time.
But she had grown suspicious of the attention my eyes had shown her daughter.
And everytime I tried to make an advance on Kennedy, her fucking bitch of a mother was always there to block me.
It's her fault she had to die.
If she just would have stepped aside and given me what was mine...maybe she'd still be alive.
Abel had hit her car right at the driver's side. He should have died that night, but the lucky bastard had only knocked himself out.
The car was left at the scene, it didn't matter because it was a stolen vehicle.
I made sure to snap pictures of Abel at the scene before removing him from the car and wiping it clean.
It seemed Abel was worth more alive than dead.
After showing him the pictures...he's been doing my bidding without question.
While I was getting assaulted at the fight, he was breaking into the gym and taking any evidence that could be used against me.
I felt awful about being an Indian giver with the thoughtful presents I had left my girl.
But I would hold onto them and return them to her later...when Bieber and O'Malley were take care of.
For now I had to be patient.
My plan was to first cut Bieber's arms and legs off in the ring, and then throw him into the water later. My girl would be standing by my side watching him drown while my hands would be squeezing her neck this time around.
I would rule the UFC and I'd have my little bird back.
I just had to wait it out.
But 2 months is a lifetime when you're separated from the one you love.
And knowing she was with him.
That Bieber was probably violating my possession over and over again, I couldn't take it anymore.
My blackouts were fucking with my training.
I desperately needed to have her again.
I needed her pliant and broken.
I needed her bleeding for the sins she had committed against me.
Justin Bieber was going to die, there was no doubt about it.
But I needed to feed the raging animal inside of me now.
Cheap whores weren't doing it anymore.
Luckily, Abel had procured a tape of that night in Vegas.
The night Bieber had declared war against me.
I gave Abel the go ahead to leak it to the media, hopeful that it would draw the pussy ass out of hiding. And that my girl would be returned home...close enough that I could pay her a visit for some skin on skin contact.
If this didn't work, then I'd just have to kill dear old Daddy sooner than later.
Either way my girl was going to learn.
My hands would be like holy water washing the whore out of her. Her father's blood would be on her hands.
My little bird would never fly again.
I would sacrifice her life before I let Bieber ever set her free again.
Because I couldn't live without her.
Without her love.
My love.

A/N: I promise to give you pretty boy and baby girl in heavy cute adorable doses coming up...but I just had an itch to see how Asher's mind ticked.
What he was up to and what he's already done.
Can Justin survive?...Kenny's Mom didn't?

Song for the psychopath
Suicidal by YNW Melly