Chapter 28:Fools Rush In

Justin's POV:

"SON OF A MOTHERFUCKING COCK FUCKING BULLSHIT MOTHERFUCKING SON OF A BITCH ASS HOE!"
I screamed out loud as I slammed Ms.Opal's front door and stormed off of the porch.
I went straight for my Audi, knowing I just needed to get the fuck out of here.
I grabbed for the handle and miserably laughed out loud as I realized it was locked and that Hailey had the keys in her purse.
"Fucking damn it to hell!"
Glaring daggers at my locked car, like it had somehow conspired against me as well...I stupidly decided to start kicking the tires.
"Your a piece of shit anyway! I'm gonna trade your ass in the minute I can...Fuck you too! I'll fucking walk!"
My car just sat there ignoring my dramatic ass.
Walking down the long dirt road, I'd stop and kick at a rock or a patch of grass.
One large rock stood out as more incredibly annoying than the rest.
I used every ounce of energy left and kicked it as hard as I could.
The motherfucker didn't move and I went face first into the dirt road.
My foot twisted from the force of the kick, making me scream out in agony.
"Fucking just great! Traitor ass foot!"
It seemed like even my own body was against me.
Laying facedown in the dirt, I just started laughing hysterically and then crying like a little baby ass bitch.
It seemed that everything was setting me off.
"Why the fuck does Ms.Opal not have her driveway paved?
Damn near 90 yrs on this earth and she couldn't get it together?"
Who the fuck am I kidding?
I'm 23 yrs old and I obviously can't talk.
"Your married at 23 years old! You got married in a Vegas chapel retard! And yet your gonna lay in this dirt and blame Ms.Opal for not paving her road? Blame your car for being locked?
Blame your girl for saying "I do"?
Your a class act piece of shit Bizzle...you know that?"
Bizzle didn't have a damn thing to say back to me, he was probably flicking my dumb ass off too.
I was just so pissed.
Why did Hailey not confide in me? I had a right to know. We could have figured this shit out before it got leaked to the media.
But now it was out there and if I had to be honest, I was scared. Scared of what Asher would try to do to her...when he found out.
That's the first thing that hit my mind when Charlie broke the news.
Hailey and Ms.Opal had no idea that I was having a panic attack at the kitchen table.
That all I could think about was how could I protect her from this too?
So I ran...it was just too much.
Why didn't she just tell me?
"Because your an over dramatic asshole, that's why.
She knew you'd flip your shit...and you didn't disappoint.
You don't even deserve her anyway."
My subconscious wasn't lying.
I was pissed that she hadn't shared her suspicions, but I was more mad at myself.
I fucking love her so damn much...too much!
I just want to give her perfection. I wanted to marry her the right way. Give her a fairytale wedding. Something she deserved. I would do anything for her, go anywhere for her,give her the world. I'd go to space and steal the damn stars if that's what she wanted.
But instead, I gave her a Vegas wedding that apparently I couldn't even remember.
So yeah....I was pissed at myself.
I rolled over onto my back and spit some dirt out of my mouth, taking in a deep breath.
I replayed our conversation over in my mind and realized I'd fucked up again.
"You told her you'd NEVER marry her like that. Blamed her for it and walked out."
I slapped my hands hard against the dirt, realizing my stupidity.
"She probably thinks you don't want her like that. That she's a mistake."
When the truth was, all I could do was picture her as my wife. That I dreamed about it every night. Seeing her standing across from me...saying "I Do".
She could never be a mistake, she was my everything.
I laid there trying to remember that night, but nothing would come.
How is that even possible?
I could dream about marrying her,but I couldn't remember the actual event?
"The dreams idiot...."
The dreams?
They were foggy at best, but her face across from me was always crystal clear.
Hailey was happy and so sure of herself when she said "I do".
I remember slipping a ring on her finger and feeling like I'd finally found my home.
Maybe it wasn't a dream after all?
I reached into my pocket for my phone, which thank God wasn't broken.
I googled "Justin Bieber married in Vegas", cringing as I typed.
The video popped up right away. I took a deep breath and hit play.