TWO

When you finally arrived outside, panting and out of breath, Richie saw the opportunity to say something perverted and gladly took it.

"So, (Y/n). That took longer than expected, didn't it? Did you meet another girl in there for a ten-minute lesbian quickie?"

"Well, if you must know," You glared at him. "I had to change my pad 'cause some of us girls bleed through our-"

"Uh, we don't need to hear the rest." Eddie interrupted, cheeks flaming red.

You decided not to tell your friends about what had actually happened in the bathroom. It would be a little mean to blab the story to the entire world, especially if it was about something as embarrassing as nearly getting showered in trash. If the roles were reversed, you wouldn't be that pleased if Beverly told her friends.

"Yooooo, (Y/n), wake your thick head up," Richie waved his hand in front of your face and you snapped out of your thoughts, shaking your head. "Sorry, man. I was just busy thinking about how fucking tiny your dick is."

Both Bill and Eddie burst out laughing while Richie just looked offended. "My wang isn't tiny!"

"At this point, I don't even know why I'm friends with you fucking idiots any more." Stan sighed, doing his signature eyeroll before turning to the garbage can. He took off his backpack and began emptying his bag into it and you all followed his actions.

"Best feeling ever."

"Yeah? Try tickling your pickle for the first time." Richie stuck his tongue out at you when you gagged, shooting him a disgusted look.

"Hey, what do you guys wanna do tomorrow?" Eddie asked.

"Start my training," Richie replied.

Eddie looked confused, as did everyone else. "W-What training?"

"Streetfighter."

You facepalmed.

"Is that how you wanna spend your summer? Inside an arcade?" Eddie criticised, his nose scrunched up in an adorable frown.

"Beats spending it inside of your mother. Ohhhhh." Richie put his hand up for a high-five but Stan dragged it down, while you pretended you weren't about to return it. "How about the quarry?"

"Guys, we have the b-b-b-barrens." Bill stuttered. Stan nodded and looked down. "Right."

"Betty Ripsom's mom." Eddie murmured. You all turned around and followed his gaze.

"Is she really expecting her daughter to walk out of school like everything's okay?" You whispered.

"I don't know. They say Betty Ripsom's been hiding in home ed these past few weeks."

"You think they'll actually find her?" Stan asked. Richie being Richie just had to make a dumb joke.

"Sure. In a ditch, all decomposed covered in worms and maggots, smelling like Eddie's mom's underwear." He gestured to Eddie.

"Shut up, that fucking disgusting." Eddie snapped. Before they could start arguing again, Bill butted in, thankfully. "She's not dead, she's m-m-m-m-missing."

Richie adjusted his glasses awkwardly. "Sorry Bill. She's missing."

Bill started to walk away and you all followed. "Y'know, the barrens aren't that bad. Who doesn't love splashing around in shitty water?"

As soon and Richie finished his sentence, Henry Bowers grabbed his backpack and shoved him into Stan. They both toppled to the ground. Patrick grabbed Stan's Jewish hat thing.

A/n: GUYS I KNOW ITS CALLED A KIPPAH I'M JUST WRITING IN THE STYLE OF HOW Y/N WOULD THINK AND IG SHES DUMB AND LIKES TO CALL IT A JEWISH HAT THING

"Nice frisbee, flamer!"

"Give it back!"

He tossed it into a passing bus. "Fucking losers!"

"Hey, hot stuff." Henry wrapped his arms around your waist from behind and slipped his hands up your shirt. You spun around to punch him but he caught your fist. "Aw, don't be like that, baby."

"Get the fuck off h-" Eddie was cut off when Belch burped in his face, gagging in disgust.

Henry began to grope your ass. "C'mon, we can take this up to my bedroom you know you want it. I'd love to see you-"

Henry didn't get to finish his sentence because you had punched him in the face successfully this time. "You bitch!" He groaned, stumbling into his friends. They finally started to leave but Bill was extremely pissed off now.

"You s-s-s-suck, Bowers!" He yelled angrily. You all tried to shut him up but it was too late.

The Bowers gang slowly turned back around and Henry started walking towards Bill menacingly. "You s-s-s-say somethin'? Buh-buh-buh-buh-billy? You got a free ride this year 'cause of your little brother. Ride's over Denbrough."

Bill and Henry were so close, their noses were nearly touching, and not in a romantic way. But before Henry could do anything, he noticed a few police officers staring at him. "This summer is gonna be a hurt-train for you and your faggot friends." Henry licked his hand and wiped it on Bill's face, and thankfully the Bowers gang left.

"Wish he'd go missing," Richie said.

"He's probably the one doing it," Eddie muttered.