ELEVEN

On the way to the bathroom, Eddie kept ranting about your health and safety. "Are you okay, (Y/n)? Are you sure you're not hurt? Do you need anything? If you do I have some stuff in my fannypack that might help. Seriously, that much blood means there's a severe injury that needs to be treated. Do you have any old scars that might have opened recently? Or any new scars? I need to make sure you're okay-"

"Eddie?"

"Yeah?"

"Shut up."

He pouted and looked down.

"Aw, don't pout." You said in a baby voice, ruffling Eddie's hair. Eddie turned away, pouting even more. "I'm not pouting, I don't pout."

"You are too, your bottom lip is sticking out. That's called pouting."

"I'm not pouting."

"You are."

"I'm not."

"You are."

"I'm not!"

"Ah, you're so cute." You blurted out. Everyone stopped walking and looked at you, and your cheeks turned red. "I, uh, I... meant that as a friend. S-stop staring at me like that, guys."

Luckily, that was when you had finally reached the bathroom so nobody said anything about your stupid slip-up. Beverly opened the door and you could hear the boys gagging and moaning in disgust. To be fair though, that was mostly Eddie.

"You guys see it?" Beverly gestured around the bathroom. Everyone nodded.

"What happened here?" Stan asked.

"My- my dad couldn't see the blood. (Y/n) and I thought we might be crazy."

"Well, if you guys are crazy, then we all are," Eddie said, obviously trying not to puke. He took a puff of his inhaler.

"We c-can't leave it like this," Bill stated the obvious, and two seconds later, you were all on your hands and knees cleaning blood off Beverly's bathroom.

~le time skip~

Surprisingly, it didn't take too long to clean the bathroom. You thought after finishing you would be leaving right away because of Beverly's dad, but she was still down the hall with Bill. Probably sucking face or something.

Since Bill and Beverly were alone together, you knew you were going to be here for ages so you went to find Eddie. He was sitting on the steps outside by himself.

"Hey, Eds." You sat down next to him and he jumped a little bit. "It's just me."

"H-hi." Eddie didn't look at you directly, and you were worried you had scared him off by what you had said earlier on. Now was probably a good time to apologise about that.

"Uh... I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for calling you cute when we were going to Bev's bathroom earlier." You said. "I didn't mean to, like, embarrass you or make you uncomfortable or-"

"It's okay, (Y/n)." Eddie turned to you with a shy smile. "I'm glad you think that about me."

You laughed nervously, trying to think of something else to say. "Well, uh, I should probably tell Beverly we need to leave before her dad comes back. Plus Richie's gonna throw a tantrum if he's kept waiting for too long."

Just as you started to get up, Eddie seized your hand. "Wait. Um, I can give you my sweater to change into so you don't have to wear the bloody shirt. It's, uh, it's not hygienic."

"Thanks, Eddie." You smiled. "You're the best."

He untied his sweater from around his waist and handed it to you. "Here. You can keep it if you want."

"I owe you one." You kissed his cheek then ran off to the bathroom before processing what you just did. So you apologise for calling him cute because you don't want him to feel uncomfortable, then you kiss him on the cheek? Dumbass!

"Why are y-y-you b-b-b-blushing? D-did you see Eddie or s-s-something?"

It was only then you realised Bill and Beverly were still in the bathroom. They both had the same annoying shit-eating grin, which clearly read 'wE kNoW eVeRyThiNg'.

"A-a-answer the q-question."

"I don't know what you're talking about, now can you two leave for a moment? I have to change." You showed them the sweater, then kicked yourself. It was obvious they recognized it as Eddie's and it seemed like Bill had an inner fangirl after all.

"H-holy shit, that- that's Eddie's s-s-sweater!" He yelled. "I knew it, wh-wh-when did you s-s-start d-dating?"

"We're not dating, Billy." You crossed your arms. Bill stopped cheering for a moment. "Eddie's just letting me borrow it so I don't have to wear this bloody t-shirt."

"If you say so," Beverly dragged Bill out of the bathroom, slamming the door shut. "But you have to tell me everything later!"

You rolled your eyes and took off your shirt. Most of the blood had dried up by now but it was still sticky and gross, making you a lot more thankful for the sweater Eddie gave you. Good luck to him trying to get it back now. Your bra was also pretty bloody, so you took that off, too.

Suddenly, the door burst open.

"Hey, (Y/n), does it fit y- AHH GOD HOLY FUCKING SHIT-"

"EDDIE!" You screamed covering your bare chest with your shirt. He put his hands over his eyes. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, oh shit, oh god, I'm so sorry, (Y/n), I didn't mean to-"

"JuSt LeAvE pLeAsE!"

Eddie ran away, leaving the door wide open.

"EDDIE! tHe FuCkInG dOoR!"

"SORRY!" He ran back and closed the door, and you could hear his loud footsteps running away again.

i have noooo idea how to end this chapter either so uh here u go...