SIX

It was clear that Bill had a massive crush on Beverly as soon as you introduced the two of them.

"Hi, I'm Beverly Marsh." She smiled brightly, and that was enough for you to understand why Bill liked her so much. "What's your name?"

"Dill Benbrough-" Bill shook his head in embarrassment. "Buh-Bill Denbrough. Uh... thank y-you for helping us. You tuh-tuh-too, (Y/n)."

"Nah, it's nothing. All we did was scream dramatically." You grinned at him mischievously and he rolled his eyes, aware of the fact that you were always using that screeching strategy to steal things from stores. 

"Oh my god, he's bleeding, oh my god." Stan groaned, tearing Beverly's attention from Bill. She squinted at the new kid. "Ben from sosh?"

"You have to suck the wound before you apply the bandage, this is 101!" Richie said.

"You don't know what you're talking about!" Eddie replied, annoyed.

"Are you okay? That looks like it hurts!" Beverly stopped in front of the new kid, apparently named Ben, and it was obvious he was mesmerized by her. "N-no, I'm good. I just fell."

"Yeah, right into Henry Bowers!" Richie snorted. You both started chuckling then realized nobody else found it funny, quickly turning your laughs into a cough.

"Sh-shut it, Richie!" Bill glared at him.

"Why? It's the truth!"

Beverly smiled. "You sure they got the right stuff to fix you up?"

"Y-y-you know, we'll take care of him." Bill stuttered. "Thanks again, Beverly. You too, (Y/n)."

"Sure, maybe I'll see you around."

"Oh, we're going to the quarry tomorrow, you should come!" You said to Beverly.

"Good to know. Thanks." Beverly waved and started walking away. As soon as she was out of earshot, you turned to Bill with a grin.

"Ooooooh someone's got a crush." You poked his stomach and he blushed. "N-no! we just m-m-met, I don't like her."

"If you say so." You smirked, turning your attention back to the others.

"Nice going bringing up Bowers in front of her." Stan scolded Richie.

"Yeah, dude, you heard what she did." Eddie hissed. Ben looked up. "What'd she do?"

"More like who'd she do! From what I hear, the list is longer than my wang." Richie said, grabbing his nuts.

"That's not saying much," Stan said with a poker face.

"It honestly tells us nothing." You added.

"Th-th-th-they're j-just rumors." Bill defended Beverly. You nodded in agreement. "It was probably Greta. You know how much she hates anyone with an ounce of intelligence."

Richie put his hand on Ben's shoulder. "Anyway, Bill had her back in third grade. They kissed in the school play! You can't fake that sort of passion!"

You felt a little bad for Ben. It was clear he really liked her.

Richie clapped his hands and put on a horrible British accent. "Now, pip pip and tally-ho, my good fellows! I do believe this chap needs our utmost attention! Get in there, doctor K, fix him up!"

Eddie bent down and began to work on Ben's injuries. "Why don't you shut the fuck up, Einstein, 'cause I know what I'm doing and I don't need you doing the British guy on me-"

"Suck the wound! Get in there!"